003- tattoos + mochi

"hold up."

"it's not a problem." itadori said. his tattoos were disappearing as he spoke. the three of you stood in a triangle, a good six feet away from each other. "more importantly, you and i are pretty beat up. we need to get to a hospital."

you was able to catch a better look at the pink-haired boy... and good lord was he built. you walked over to him and draped an arm around his shoulder. he instantly blushed at your proximity as you turned your face to megumi. "meg, before you pull out your doggies, i say we keep wonderboy, and i think this should be a unanimous decisi—"

"step away from him, (y/n)." megumi's serious voice contrasted to your playful tone. he kept his hands in formation as he spoke. "he could be dangerous."

"hE CoUlD bE dAnGerOuS. you know what else is dangerous? your hot ass breath from over here—"

through itadori's laughter and megumi's growling, a mature(ish) voice spoke into the air. "what's the situation?"

"wha- gojo?!" megumi spat. "what are you doing here?!"

"GOJOOO!!" you cheered, raising your free hand that wasn't holding the the still flustered itadori.

"yo!" the blindfolded man waved. "i wasn't gonna come at first, but the higher-ups got involved after hearing that a special grade cursed object went missing." moving his paper bag to his left hand, he pulled out his phone to snap pictures of a bloodied-up megumi. "so... did you find it?"

"sorry..." itadori mumbled next to you. "i ate it."

"for real?"

"for real." both you and megumi said simultaneously.

as gojo went over to megumi to taunt him, the boy next to you spoke. "why do you call me that?" his voice was as soft as a pillow.

"hmm?"

"wonderboy." his eyebrows were raised as he spoke to you, giving you his undivided attention. you only noticed how close your faces were once you giggled at his curiosity.

"you remind me of hercules."

just like that, his face glowed. a stronger blush pricking at his cheeks as he smiled and draped his own arm around your shoulders . "really?" he smirked. "why? because he's strong or something?"

"nah, it's because you give himbo vibes."

itadori's expression dropped before a sputtering laugher erupted from his lips. "that's great. i like it! but now i need a nickname for you..."

"oh." now you were in trouble. nervously giggling, you said "i appreciate the thought—"

"no, no, it's my pleasure to make a nickname for you!" he jokingly smiled as he squeezed you. "i'll make one JUST as great as wonderboy!"

"hmm, ten seconds!" your sensei called out, interrupting the laughter between you and itadori. gojo gave you a knowing smirk as he stretched his lanky ass legs. his church shoes glistened in the moonlight. 'i swear i might be the only tokyo sorcerer with a fashion sense. what is with these guys and church shoes?'

he then tossed his shopping bag at megumi. he caught it and asked, "what is this?"

"kikufuku mochi."

"DID YOU GET ME—"

"yes, (y/n), yours is in the pink box in the bag." gojo smiled, rustling your hair before shoving his hands in his pockets. you gleefully skipped over to megumi, not noticing the small pout itadori made when you left. megumi handed you the box speechless, wondering why his teacher went to get mochi while people were near death.