Author's NOTE

-dedication-

To the seven-year-old me who decided to pick up a pen instead of a crayon.

To everyone who has motivated me to love myself and be myself.

To Wattpad and all you amazing readers who make it possible for this beautiful space to exist.

-introduction-

This is book is just my imagination of how a relationship between a K-pop idol and a crew member could go. Honestly, it's less of reality and more of a realistic fantasy because I don't know how their lives are really, but I did try to keep their behaviour as authentic as I could. I was watching a lot of Run BTS when I wrote this story so the show is obviously mentioned prominently.

The story shows more of the emotional and soft side of things rather than the physical one - I imagined it in warm fuzzy tones, a little sepia, and here and there some grey. Also, although this is written in the first person, it's an idol x reader story. It's my first fanfic and I just couldn't write it in the second person! >_<

Should I add more scenarios between the two leads? Let me know after you finish it!

-genre-

Fanfic, Romance, Drama, Slice of Life

-disclaimer-

The story and the characters are either original or essentially my interpretation of real people. I don't intend to hurt any sentiments in any way or pretend that those people are actually like that in real life. Also, don't plagiarise okay.

-final note-

I seriously hope you enjoy reading this story. It's my first one that's this long so I'm pretty sure it isn't all that good - but heh I still can hope. If you don't like it, know that I will work on my writing more and get better.

Also, leave your comments in the story please - I seriously don't how some stories have people doing crazy discussions in the comments (me is a part of those khikhi) and some don't. Am I being nosy by asking for comments? Here is a Wattpad noob so please help me :')

Last but not the least, thank you for clicking on my story!

Have a beautiful day, stay safe, lots of love

-momos