Need to rest

Furiza was in the same village where they killed all the habitants. In front of Furiza were Zabon and Apuru, a soldier in the Furiza army.

- Dodoria hasn't returned. Could he still be searching for Vegeta's allies?

- Forget about him. If he can't find those fools, then let him be. Go and search for the remaining Dragon Balls.

Apuru made a comment to Furiza, which was accepted by Furiza.

- Yes, sir. If we search for the remaining villages, we should find them.

- Very well. I will take the five Dragon Balls we already have.

- Yes, sir.

- I am counting on you two.

Furiza made the Dragon Ball levitate, and he flew away with the Dragon Balls were behind him.

After a while, Azula, Toph and Goku felt the presence of two people. The three were relieved that it did not feel like the energy of Vegeta or his allies.

Before they could feel the presence of the Great Patriarch, they were wandering around and on their way, they found a place to let Azula rest for a while before continuing.

When they found the place, they saw a building that looked like a giant white bug. It was over a lonely and high structure of the rock. If they were back on their planet, they will think that this Great Patriarch was an air-bender, only for the place he decided to put his house.

When Azula and the others landed in front of what looked to be the entrance, a Namekku-seijin emerged from the building. He looked taller than the average, and his energy was higher.

- Greetings, visitors. The Great Patriarch is waiting for you. He already has a gist of what is happening. Please come in.

Azula, Goku and Toph flew the Namekku-seijin inside the building. He floats to the second floor, and they follow him. To their surprise, in the room was a Namekku-seijin that looked old and bigger than any other person.

- Great Patriarch, I've brought the visitors.

Azula and Goku bowed making the fire nation sign with their hands. Toph was still amazed by the size of the Great Patriarch and was "looking" with aw. Azula elbowed her without losing her posture. Toph reacted and bowed and made the earth kingdom gesture with her fist.

The patriarch chuckled a little, and then he caught.

- Welcome travellers. First, let me give you my gratitude for saving the people of the village under Snai. Thank you very much.

- It was nothing. They helped us, so it was natural to help them back.

- Many of my children have been killed by these terrifying invaders... they appear to be seeking the Dragan Balls. It pains me to think that the orbs of hope would bring this pain.

- Great Patriarch. We request your Dragon Ball. We are planning to leave with them, so the wish of the invaders that are attacking won't come true.

- I see. You speak the truth, your heart is still conflicted, but you are brave enough to choose your own path.

Patriarch took the Dragon Ball.

- I will entrust you the Dragon Ball of one star. But I am afraid that your wish won't come true.

Toph got surprised and asked.

- Yo-You know about it?

- I can get information about what is happening.

- And Why our wish won't come true?