Chapter 29🧡

GRADUATION NIGHT

Not into sex go to last chapter🥺 maybe part 2 once I get my shit together....

"Are y'all glad y'all finally got out of that shit hole??" Christian says.

"Yeah I can finally said I made it." Eliza says.

"I never expected y'all to be valedictorian and Salutatorian. Power couple!!" Elaine says.

"What are y'all doing after the party?" A'Donte asks.

"Zyon has something planned." Eliza says.

"Y-yeah so we're a-about to leave. B-bye." Zyon says.

"Bye and wear a condom." A'Donte says.

"We're not having sex you're weird." Zyon says.

"Im just saying little brother. Use protection. We don't need nieces or nephews."

"O-okay bruh. Bye."

They say their goodbyes and head to a restaurant Eliza been wanting to try but she's been busy. He gifted her a couple things while they were there.

They arrive and Zyon opens the door for her and she gets out.

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome."

They walk inside and enjoy the presents of each other. They make it back to the car and head to Zyon's "quiet" house. His dad turned the big shed in the back into a safe house for him when Zyon first moved in. It was to assure him it was there when he wanted to be alone and have peace and quiet.

Zyon still had dreams and things and if his dad or step mom notices he's gone they know where he's at. Eliza has been inside there like twice but never to sleep or spend the night.

 Eliza has been inside there like twice but never to sleep or spend the night

"Get co-comfortable. I got you some clothing in the middle drawer. I'll turn around or you can go into the bathroom."

"I don't feel like walking downstairs."

"Okay I'll turn around."

Zyon turns around while Eliza grabs clothes to change into. After she was finished they laid on the bed and watched a movie. The way they were positioned Eliza could see his face and would occasionally kiss him.

Every kiss felt longer than the one before that one. Zyon grabs her face and passionately kisses her. Eliza nor Zyon has ever felt the true feelings of love and lust.

She lightly tugs at his shirt and pulls it over his head. This isn't the first time this has happened between them but it would never go past anything due to Zyon having flashbacks.

He slowly pulls off her shirt and kisses her cheek then her neck.

"Zyon?"

"Hmmm."

"I- are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"I-I-I'm sure. I'm fine." He says then lays her onto the bed.

They make out for a bit before it was time.

"A-are you ready??" Zyon asks her.

"Yes."

Zyon slowly tries to slide in. Once they both were comfortable they were at it for a while. Out of them both Eliza was the more dominant one.

One thing to mention tho....

"Baby?"

"Y-yes"

"I love you."

"I l-love you too babe."

"No like you're my best friend and I'd do anything to have you around. A promise to our promise rings to not leave each other id never be able to live with myself."

"I'd never leave you. Y-you were there for me more than anyone has been. I-I want t-to grow old with you, have k-kids, get m-married. I don't plan o-on leaving anytime soon. T-that's why I love you."

"I see a future as well and I will continue you to be there for you ask long as you try to bet there for me."

"You know I will." He says then kisses her and let's just say more rounds.

Next chapter is last I don't want to dread onto the book. Last chap might have a Clift hanger Ik this one did🤭🤫 but anyways when I get my life together and get more interested in life I'll probably be back. I need to finish the others before I think about a pt 2 but I hope you enjoyed... see y'all in last chapter.