Chapter 6 Part 3: Faster PussyCats Kill, Kill

- - - - TAMAKI LODGE- - - -      Scott is in the process of getting ready to go to the talent show

Scott is in the process of getting ready to go to the talent show. Even though it wasn't really his scene, he wanted to go and support Veronica and Archie. Suddenly his phone began to rang, Betty was calling him.

Scott [OTP]: Hey Betty, how are you feeling?

Betty[OTP]: A little better.

Scott[OTP]: I'm sorry that you have to go through this.
No one should ever

Betty[OTP]: I always knew my parents were crazy but this?!? I just don't know what to do right now.

Scott[OTP]: I hear you, but you can't give up on your sister, or this case. We're a team and we always stick together.

Betty [OTP]: Thanks Scott, you going to the talent show?

Scott[OTP]: Yeah, you?

Betty [OTP]: Thinking about it, haven't decided yet.

Scott [OTP]: We'll if you need a ride, just let me know. Talk to you later Betty.

Betty [OTP]: Talk to you later.

   Betty and Scott hang up the phone. Scott continues to get ready, but he pauses. He thinks about all that Betty has been going through, Pollys situation, and The Blossoms secret and knew something had to be done. He looks over a chest near the end of his bed. He walks over to the chest and opens it up revealing his masked vigilante costume. He lets out a deep sigh looking at his costume, he then looks over the tickets to the talent show placed on his desk.

Scott: Sorry Veronica.

He grabs his costume and heads to the bathroom to get changed.

- - - - SISTERS OF QUIET MERCY- - - -
     Later that night, Two guards are out front, on nightly patrol of the compound. While the guards are patrolling, one of the guards hears a creaking noice near the entrance. He goes to check it out but sees it's just the wind. When he turns around, the other guard is gone. He goes over to see what happened, suddenly he is chocked out from behind and his body is dragged in the bushes. Behind the bushes, The masked vigilante checks the guards pocket and grabs his keys.

     He quickly ducks out of the bushes and rushes to the cafeteria door. He uses the key and it unlocks. He dives into the cafeteria and rushes over to the hallway. He ducks and hides behind corners but, thankfully, arrives at Pollys room. He uses the key and enters. The vigilante sees Polly sleeping, strapped down in her bed. He slowly walks over to Polly and nudges her, just to see if she's alive.

   Polly awakens and before she screams, The vigilante, quickly, puts his hand over her mouth.

Masked Vigilante: Ms. Copper please...I'm trying to help you.

Polly is given pause by this, and stops struggling. why is this masked person trying to help her? Who is he?
The masked vigilante slowly removed his hands from Pollys mouth.