Sundrop/Moondrop x reader fanfic

I , You = your perspective. s/n= sibling name
sunny=sundrop

[smut warning]

Your sibling is obsessed with this new pizza place down the road from your house so they comes to visit every weekend. Their only favorite part of the pizza plex is the food and the daycare. One day when you were going there as you were entering the pizza plex you saw a hiring sign on the window.
" i could use some extra money.."
you thought to yourself as you dozed out. Your younger sibling happen to wonder off while you weren't paying attention. Your blood got cold until you saw them approaching the daycare entering it. You walk over to the window and grab a flyer for new workers. While you were looking at the flyer you started walking toward a table to sit down for a little while you run into someone. You run into an animatronic, you hit your head on their chest plate almost as hard as a concussion. The voice sounded familiar as soon as you heard it, Freddy. I lose my balance and Freddy grabs my shoulders to keep me standing up. Freddy walks you over to a table and sits you down.
" Are you alright?" Freddy asks.
I didn't have time to respond because everything went black.

Timeskip

I open my eyes but its blurry, soon they start to focus and you realize your not in the same room as before. I'm in some kind of repair station with... Freddy? What is he doing here? I get up and try to walk but I fall causing a loud thud to wake Freddy. Freddy helps you out of this repair room and back upstairs where you know your way from there. You thank Freddy for his help and say goodbye. I walk over to the daycare seeing that it is past hours so I rush to go grab s/n. (sibling's name). I enter the daycare to find out that my younger sibling isn't there? I begin to panic and freeze in place while dozing off on bad things that could have happened to her. A voice starts to fade and interrupt your panic and stop your bad thoughts. I look up and see a sun animatronic with a worried face.
"What's wrong? If you want to play I have a lot of stuff we can play with!" the sun animatronic says.
I keep worrying so I just-
"I lost my younger sibling and I'm freaking out. Do you know where she is? I need to-" You got cut off by the animatronic.
I feel arms wrap around me , I'm shocked that a robot would have such human-like emotions.
" Your sibling got driven home by someone that said they were very close to you and gave me extra information don't worry." The robot says.
I start to calm down and relax my head on the sun's shoulder. The sun robot took a step back and said-
"My name is Sundrop! Do you want to do some fun activities?"
He shocked me when he was so enthusiastic after he comforted me. I told him sure since he just helped me through a whole panic attack in under an hour. About 3 minutes later I see Sundrop skipping and holding a whole lot of paint,glitter,beads,string,googley eyes, and more. I walk over to him and sit down while he prepares the activity.
"Oops! I forgot some of the paints I will be right back." Sunny says
He grabs the paint and on his way back one slips out of his hand and he trips on it. You hear a thud and see Sundrop on the floor so you run to him to see if he is hurt. I lift him up and ask if he's okay. He stands up and your still holding his hand from helping him up. You both share a deep gaze into each others eyes until you realize what's happening and the situation becomes awkward. You grab the paint from the ground and walk over to where the activity is while still holding sunny's hand. You both start the activity and finish within 30 minutes. Sundrop gets a bad gut feeling and stands up with his hands covering the sides of his head.
"Sundrop what's wrong?" You ask startled
I stand up and look at sundrop.
"Y/n plEaSE go AnD hiDe!"Sundrop yells horrified.
With a terrified look on your face you turn around and run into one of the Jungle Jims and hide next to a slide incase you need to run.
The lights flicker then turn off completely. I hear Sundrop scream in pain which makes me cover my mouth and tear up. I didn't want to see him in pain and even worse I can't see him with the lights off.
A Few Minutes Later
I hear giggling and pet names being called.Whatever is down there knows I'm here and is out to get me. This place isn't so child friendly as I thought. I cover my mouth and slower my breathing as I hear footsteps and giggling enter the Jungle Jim I'm in. I close my eyes I'm to scared to look at what ever is in here with me. Someone turns me on my back and is in between my legs kissing and biting my neck. My arms are pinned down but I still can't see anything just a faint figure of something that looks kind of like sundrop. I start to moan and squirm around trying to get out of this persons grip. I finally hear a voice say-
"Are you having fun? You have been very naughty~" The figure says.
The lights get a tiny bit brighter so I'm able to see the figure better. It looks like a moon version of sundrop? There was two figures by the entrance this must be the moon. Moondrop gets closer to your neck and you can feel his bulge. Your face becomes very red at the fact you can feel it. Moon drop stops kissing and biting your neck and rips your pants leaving only your underwear covering your crotch.
"Ohh~ I can see you've taken a liking to me." moondrop said as he saw that you were wet.
I look away from being embarrassed. He moved your underwear to the side and started thrusting his tongue inside of you. You start to moan and squirm more than before cause of the pleasure. As soon as you know it the lights turn back on. You look down at Moon drop finding sundrop in his place now since the lights are on. Sundrop looks around and then looks at you.
"Y/N I AM SO SORRY" sundrop yells while covering his eyes flustered.
I sit up and cover my area since I couldn't cover it with my pants.
"Hey,sundrop?"You ask.
"Y-yes?"he replies
"You can look but also I think you have a little problem." You point down there and sun uncovers his eyes and looks at his bulge.
"AHH, DON'T LOOK" sundrop yells in embarrassment.While he was freaking out he falls down the slide and goes all the way to the floor.
"I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" sundrop yells while running to a backroom.
I sit up and try to fix my clothes. You also realize that sunny has been gone for to long so you go down the slide and walk over to the room he is in. I go over by the door and hear moaning and grunting. I knock on the door and ask to come in. Sundrop didn't hear you so you just walked in anyways. You saw him jerking off a 9 inch yellow dildo with an orange tip. When sundrop hears the door open he freaks out again and tries to cover his private.
"Sunny it's fine I just want to help." you say.
I walk in the room farther each step and sit on the bed laying next to sundrop. He slowly uncovers his private part so you can see his dick completely. You touch the tip while it makes sundrop twitch. I put my hand around it stroking it up and down. Watching sundrop trying to hold back his pleasure with grunts and heavy breathing. I get closer to his cock and put my mouth on it slowly putting more into my mouth each time. Now Sunny can't hood back his pleasure, he's breathing heavier, moaning out loud, and pushing my head down farther deep throating him. I start going faster and sundrop is moaning more almost getting to his limit.
"A-aahh im gonna-a cum!" Sundrop yells in pleasure.
He pushed my head down all the way and filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed his cum and got up. But before I could sundrop grabbed my hips pulling me closer. Out of nowhere the lights turned off with the only thing I could see with is a night light in the corner of the room.
"Oh no, Moondrop is back. I'm going to be ruined." You thought to yourself.
"Well well well here we are again~" moondrop said.
He pulls me onto his lap pulling me on top of his hard cock inserting it into me. I moan really loud and tears of pleasure came out of my eyes.
Moon drop is thrusting really hard and fast without me getting used to his size first. I put my hands on his shoulders for stability. He starts thrusting faster almost to his limit. I have reached my limit 4 times already. This feels amazing. The power is back on and moon drop turned into sunny. He realized what he was doing immediatly and wanted to finish the job since you guys have gone this far. I started moaning sundrop's name as he kept thrusting harder and faster. He finally busted and held me down to have it inside of me. I moaned the loudest I ever could. Sunny took his last moan cumming inside of me. I got off of sunny and flopped down beside him. He put his dick away, got up, left the room , came back with extra clothes.
"Here put these on ." Sundrop said
You put on the clothes and put my shoes on.
"Hey sunny I have to go I will be back tomorrow thought alright?" you told sundrop.
"Okay.."sundrop said
I walked out while sundrop followed me, before I left sundrop grabbed my arm.
"Y/n, ...
You looked at sundrop
"I love you.." sundrop said looking down scared and embarassed to say that.
You turned around to face sunny , closed your eyes and kissed him on the lips. Sundrop kissed back holding your waist. You finally stopped the kiss and replied to sundrop.
"I love you to sunny see you tomorrow."