Part: 6 Unexpected kiss

(Errors fixed)

(Y/N went with Jungkook to meet Soobin. She was so happy to meet him but at the same time now she has become someone else wife she cried alot when she first saw him but Jungkook was there to hold her.

Soobin wanted to hug her but now he can't, he was just cursing himself for everything Y/n facing. But Y/n wasn't there just to meet him but to talk to him. She persuaded him not to ruin his career nd gladly he agreed for her sake.

After that Y/n went to company coz she had some work for TXT launch Jungkook was with her all the time he helped her also in her work. Some there was gossiping how Jungkook nd Y/N are close but also all knew she's Kim Taehyung's wife so that's why. At evening Jungkook dropped y/n back to home.)

(At Home)

(Taehyung opened the door nd look Y/n with poker face

(Taehyung opened the door nd look Y/n with poker face. But she ignored him nd walk inside but he approach her)

Taehyung: So U met u boyfriend?
(She turned to him with a sighed)
Y/N: Will u stop addressing him my boyfrnd... He's just my frnd now.
Taehyung: *sarcastic* Frnd?? .. I know what type of frnd he is.

Y/n: *scoffed* Atleast I'm not like u Mr. Kim whose gf still come to meet at home for spending time. From the day I signed that contract I inculcate myself not to think about Soobin more than a frnd nd even after this contract will over I can't love him coz he'll be a celeb nd being with me will only harm his image.
(She said with a upset tone nd went back to room. She didn't talk to Taehyung at dinner time too.)

(Time skip)
[At Bedroom]

(Taehyung came out from bathroom after change for sleep when he saw Y/n working on her laptop on bed

(Taehyung came out from bathroom after change for sleep when he saw Y/n working on her laptop on bed. First he didn't say anything nd laid on his side on bed nd trying to sleep but he couldn't so without looking at her he said to Y/n)

Taehyung: Turn off the lights I can't sleep.
(Without replying him she just rolled her eyes nd get off from bed to turn off the lights nd came back to bed start working again.
Taehyung was annoyed by her behavior.
After few minutes he again turned to her nd shout on her)