49. Dough

While Manik went to call Cabir, Nandini went to kitchen and there were no vegetables as they cleared everything before Manik left for abroad. She found wheat flour, dal and other spices and quickly decided on some jeera rice, dal fry with some rotis. She kept dal in one cooker and soaked rice and took some amount of flour to knead into smooth dough.

While her hands were kneading the flour, she felt his hands move inside her T-shirt to knead something else making her gasp and stop her actions.

She moaned in pleasure as his hands did wonders as usual, making her forget the world. He dropped kisses on her neck and she gulped.

"Why did you stop...??" He whispered in her ears, not stopping his actions on her, making her open her eyes slowly. She gulped hard when he increased the pressure but she managed to question "Is this...your way of...helping...??"

He chuckled in between his kisses and said "Of course love...See...You and me are doing the same thing...but at different places...Go on...Continue your work..."

She looked at him from sideways and he pinched making her yelp in pain.

"Come on...We both are hungry..." He said and she blushed with his double meaning. She knew he wouldn't budge even if she plead and as she never says no to him, she tried her best to concentrate on her cooking. His hands moved to her waist making her feel ticklish and she playfully glared at him and he kissed in air as a reply.

She blushed and prepared the dough while switching off the stove and his hands didn't leave her body all the time. She tried to prepare rotis but he hugged her waist tightly making it difficult for her to move.

"Aap ko bhook lagi hai na...?? Aren't you hungry anymore...??" She asked blushing hard.

He smiled and kissed her hard on her cheek and lifted her to make her sit on the slab. He stood in between her legs and pulled her T-shirt off in a swift move. She held on to his hairs as he bent to latch his lips, obviously not on her lips, making her gasp in pleasure. She fisted on his hairs as he made hickeys where no one can see except them.

She moaned in between and he chuckled standing straight and cupped her face and said "I must appreciate your control to not take my name even when you moan..."

She blushed bending her head down and he kissed her lips and continued peppering kisses downwards.

"Where's your inner...??" He asked in between and she replied "For...Forgot in...hurry...Just rushed...along with...bhai..."

He smiled and moved to the other side and asked "What if...something has really happened to me...?? And you...had to come...to hospital...like this...??"

She opened her eyes all of a sudden and didn't respond for a moment making Manik too stop his actions and look at her. Holding his hairs in her tiny hands, she said with tears "Never ever say that again...Please..."

He smiled before giving a strong kiss on her lips and took her T-shirt from floor and said while making her wear it, "You can't even listen to the word of parting away from me...But you were ready to let me go if I wish to and gave me time to rethink about you...???"

Her eyes widened in surprise and he corrected her T-shirt by pulling it down and said "I was there on call when you were having conversation with my parents..."

She gasped in shock and he continued "Never ever think that I can survive without you...As much as you love me, I love you too...Your trust on me was always a proud factor for myself...but that day, I felt like...I lost all the trust you have on me...Do you think so low about me...?? Have I really lost that trust you have on me...??"

She nodded her head rapidly in a no and cupped his face, "No...No...No...I trust you more than I trust myself...It...It was just...my insecurities...I'm feeling all this...of being loved...is very new to me...I feel like it might vanish someday...and that's why I was preparing myself by giving you time...But now...I understood...I cannot live without you...I can't let you go...Like I said, let me be selfish for having you to me..."

He smiled with happy tears and kissed her hard. Once they broke the kiss, she asked "So...All that scene rehearsing and all was a lie...??"

He chuckled and replied "There's a difference between lying and hiding the truth sweetheart...I could have hidden the truth for a lifetime if I wished to...But I wanted to let you know...And moreover, that's actually a scene in movie that I improvised to get you into a proper conversation...Staying far away from you, knowing about your insecurities, I felt that was appropriate at that time rather than telling you that I have heard everything...And finally, I haven't lied...Even if I did, I did for our relation's betterment and not like you to lie about health..." He pinched her waist making her yelp when he said the last sentence.

He winked at her as she glared at him. She extended her hands with a pout and said "Get me down..."

He chuckled and kissed her pout and helped her to get down and she continued making rotis for their long forgotten lunch. He placed the soaked rice in the cooker and switched on the stove while she prepared rotis and placed them in hot pack.

They finished lunch while talking about his shoots and her enrolling into online interior designing course which starts after 2 weeks.

"And fees...??" He asked taking a piece of roti.

"Paid...I have my savings from the time you suggested to do online course..." She said with a smile.

"Cool...Just let me know if you need anything...I mean...Anything...Okay...??" He said stressing the word and she nodded.

"So what shall we do...??" She asked once they wiped their hands after doing the dishes.

"Why not continue from where we left...??" He said huskily moving towards her and she blushed as he scooped her in his arms and made his way towards their bedroom.

Ignore mistakes...

This is for taking my words and not writing 'Update soon/Plz update' in comments...Seriously, you guys are love...Please continue the same...I'll update once I'm satisfied with the comments...

Drop in your love in comments or my dm is open and you can always drop in a text about the story.

P.S: Even I am NOT enjoying by making you guys wait. please understand.