Chapter 5

"Gravity? Who would name their daughter Gravity?" _Kaminari asked.

"Are you kidding me? Of course that's not my real name"_ Gravity replied with displeasure.

"So that's your hero's name?"_ Deku asked, holding a small notebook.

"Well.. I guess you could say that,"_ Gravity said, surprised to see the notebook in his hand. Strange, where did he get that notebook? And a pen??

"Okay, enough with all those talking. I still have to take you to see him. There's only 11 of you, right?" Gravity presses a button on her watch. A hologram appears, displaying text and images. This shocked the others.

"Wow! What's that?" Deku asked, eyes filled with amusement.

"Hmm? This thing? It's a hologram, containing all the information we have about you, for now, of course." Her eyes didn't leave the hologram screen, but still answered Deku's question. At this moment, everyone turned to look at her.

"Why the f*ck do you need our information? And why the f*ck are we here?!-"

"How could we not need it? All of you were found unconscious, moreover with a source of power detected in your body. There is no information of you on Earth, so you are not suppose to exist! What do you expect me to do then?!" _Gravity said, her voice suddenly sounding angry when she interrupted Bakugo.

She is nice, but only to people who respect her.

"Your condition when you are found is not okay. You were all poisoned, except for you two (pointing to Bakugo and Deku). You have held your breath for too long, so you can't keep your conciousness, you're also infected with a bit of poison. The poison you breathe in has no antidote, so it took a while to find it and fully heal you."_ Gravity adjusted her anger, trying to keep a normal tone. Everyone was shock.

"Wait..Are you saying that...you're the one who found us?"_ A while later, Deku start speaking.

"Hm? Well, not really. The one who found you was Shadow actually"_ Gravity answer.

"Who is this Shadow guy?"_ Iida ask.

" Glad that you ask. You want to meet him?"_ Gravity gave a small smile. The BNHA students look at each other, then nod their heads.

"Very well, follow me then."

--------------------------------------------

"Hey, Gravity. Can we perhaps ask you something?"

" Hm? Go ahead."

" Well.. Where exactly are we?"

"Oh..This might shock you but...we're actually in space-"

"WHAT?!"_ The students all shout at the same time. How in the world are they in space?! SPACE?!

"Woah woah, calm down will you. We'll die if admiral sees us..."

"WE'LL DIE?!"_ They shout again. Their going to die in space?!

.

.

.

.

....Actually that's kinda cool..

BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!!

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!"

.

.

.

.

.

(This chapter is short..)

--------------------------------------------------

So..umm....I'm not gonna be active for a while....Personal reasons...

Also, send love to @Luxraycharge for the idea. I was literally dying until I see you.

I know that this chapter is not really like your idea, but I hope you understand.

So...bye?