Chapter twenty.

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

***

'Let's breakup'

Her finger was hovering over the send button. she was having mixed emotions, rolling to the other side of the bed with tears in her eyes.

"Am I even doing the right thing?" She pushed her face deep into the pillow as more tears started to flow out of her eyes.

Y/n left the office early today, just because of what she had witnessed. She had made up her mind about jungkook, and the best decision she came up with was to break up with him.

'Maybe we aren't even dating' y/n thought. 'He never asked me out or said anything.'

What if all of it was a misunderstanding, and what if jungkook didn't really have feelings for your sister anymore. They did go out in high school but soon after broke up. Maybe your just over thinking. Yet you can't help but feel like you might be the one who was wrecking their relationship.

Jungkook's Pov

I was sitting on the white couch in y/n's office waiting for her. I was so excited, even though it's only been a week since we haven't seen each other, I'm still extremely happy to see her.

He kept on checking his phone for new messages. All the messages he had send had been seen, yet no response. He was starting to get worried. he Stands up ready to leave and go to your house.

He presses the elevator button, eyes still on his phone waiting for a text yet nothing. With a sigh, he steps in the elevator and unfortunately Mr.Soo was also there.

Both males stare at each other with complete stun. Jungkook didn't expect Mr.soo to be here and Mr.Soo didn't expect jungkook to be here.

The atmosphere in the elevator turned awkward, both of them staring at each other without saying a word, jungkook turned around and presses the 'level 1' button.

As the elevator was going down Mr. Soo broke the silence "Stop playing with my daughters."

Jungkook turns his head only to be meeting Mr.soo glares. "I'm not playing with anyone."

"Are you sure about that Jeon? You say you love y/n yet you're super close with A-yeong." Jungkook lifts an eyebrow to his statement.

"I do love y/n and A-yeong is just a friend-"

"Save it, you can fool everyone but not me." He takes a step closer to jungkook. "I want you out of my daughter's life. Both of them." He sends one last glare towards jungkook, the elevator doors open as Mr.soo was about to step out he heard jungkook saying.