4 May 2016

08:47

On the way to the Set

Tom's POV:

Just as Z shoved me out the door, I assured them, "Ok, but if you need anything just-" Y/N intervened," just call our friendly neighborhood spiderman. It's ok we'll manage Thomas, good luck today." Y/N is such a sweet soul, but her soul has been through tons.

I place my hand on the door, reassuring myself that they will be ok, they are two of the toughest females I'd ever met. Ok, but I can't keep dwelling here or I'd be late. But before I go to set, I need to get her a gift, working until midnight just to make sure my days go smoothly, I owe her.

***

As I got out of my car, I got bombarded with fans. I take a few pictures here and there, signing some posters, and finally, the fan mob disappeared. I look down at my phone, 09:24, there is still some time. I enter the shop, standing there trying to decide which one she'd want. Finally, I decided on one and bought it. "Jon wouldn't be impressed if I was late so I should probably get moving..." I think to myself. 

***

Arriving at the set just in a nick of time. The first step, hair and makeup, I head over to trailer- But as I open it I see a very disappointed Jon. He scolds me, "Tom, you have to work on your time management a bit, get your hair and makeup done, and then head over to get your clothes, we have a tight schedule today." 

I sit in the seat, but my mind drifts as the makeup artist is busy. Who was that man from earlier? Out of all the rooms he could have targeted, why hers? Honestly, sitting here isn't going to change anything, it's in the past and if I'm going to keep on questioning it, I'd upset her.

I have to smile, where her's smile fades. I'd make sure for as long as she is helping me, I'd do this simple favor for her.

***

I keep forgetting these lines, damn it, it is really annoying. Usually, Y/N helps me practice but it is hard. It's ok, I just need to get past this last part then In my break, I'd quickly go check in and see how they are doing.

***

Whew, finally I'm finished for a while, Jon even told us that he extended the break seeing as we even went past schedule a bit. I don't have forever so I should probably go, Zendaya even texted me to tell me that that they are mostly finished.

On the way to Y/N's hotel, I stopped at a Krispy Kreme just to get a box of glazed donuts. Once I stopped at the hotel I walked into the elevator, I pressed the button to get to her floor. The door to the elevator opened and I wandered down the Hallway to her Room. Why is my heart beating so fast, I've spoken to both of these two before, there's nothing special about today. Oh, wait there is maybe one thing I can think of. Y/N is coming to live in my loft until she can get her footing.

I wonder what she meant with, "Can't I just for once have something go my way ." I didn't want to see her smile fade, so I hugged her so that she still knows that not everything is bad in her life. But why did she say those words? What happened back in London?

I stand in front of her door, ready to knock, but my heart was beating all the way in my throat. I couldn't calm down, my nerves are really getting the better of me until I hear giggling on the other side of the door, It was Y/N, she was giggling as if there was no tomorrow this was enough reassurance that I needed. 

I knock and yell simultaneously, "I heard someone needed Spiderman!", the door swung open as Y/N opened it, we didn't make eye contact at first as she was still in mid-conversation with Z, but when she looked back at me. She tugged her loose curly hair behind her ear looking at me with a simple smile and saying, "How did you know..." And the butterflies are back!

"Uh, um, well you know..." I try and mutter. "Krispy Kreme." I hold out my hand with the donuts in it. 

"Thank goodness, I was starting to get hungry," Z groaned.

"Thanks Tommy," she looked at me smiling. 

"Oh, uh, by the way, Y/N, I got you this," I look at her smirking, In my other hand I hold out a new phone. "I, uh, realized yours kinda broke, and I can't have my assistant not be able to contact me..." I laugh it off...

"Wait, Tom, you didn't!" she screams. That happiness, that's what I'm gonna keep safe. I rummage through my pockets grabbing my keys. "By the way, you'll probably need this. We can put all your bags in my car and I can drop you at my house before I return to set." 

"Uhm, I was thinking of maybe we could just drop my luggage off and I can join you when you go to set, I feel much better now!" She enthuses.

Her smile proved it, her smile proved that she was in an entirely different mindset, and I'm glad.

A/N: So this chapter I really wanted to do something a bit differently, until now it has just been Y/N POV and her mothers for a split second, but you can never go wrong in seeing the story from others as well. Sorry for the extensive use of time skips, I really wanted to show how much Tom thinks about Y/N in a few hours. Thank you for 130 reads, damn just a few days ago it was like 10 and now that... I really hope you guys are enjoying it, k stay safe~