Chapter 3

"You are also my shot of espresso. A bittersweet memory I wish I could relive. And perhaps, you hold whatever it is that I would never want to experience with anyone else again."

3RD PERSON's.

Y/n woke up in the living room sofa, smelling a coffee aroma that's coming across the hallway where their kitchen is located.

She was about to get up when a knife almost hit her right hand.

"W-what t—" She said as she feared for her life for the first time.

"Who are you?" Nayeon said as she went to her slowly.

"Dang! You missed!" Y/n jokingly said as Nayeon was about to grab another knife.

"Woah! Stop! I-I'm Y/n!" Y/n said as she raised her hands in the air as a sign of defeat.

"Lee Y/n?" Nayeon asked. Y/n nodded.

"Why the fuck did you transferred me to that hospital?!" Nayeon shouted at Y/n as she threw another knife.

She missed of course.

"Damn! Woman! Calm down! Your anger iss—" Y/n said.

"Goodmo— WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Yujin greeted.

"Day 2 and you're already fighting?" She asked.

"I didn't know your sister has some anger issues she needs to fix. She almost killed the hospital director." Y/n said as without emotions as she walked away, brushing off the fact that she were scared to death earlier.

"The what?" Nayeon asked as her eyes widened.

"THE WHAT, YUJIN?" She repeated as both heard the water running, indicating that Y/n is having a bath.

"Lee is the newly appointed hospital director, unnie." Yujin replied.

"She's the same woman who had transferred me? I'm avoiding that place!" Nayeon protested.

"You'll meet her any way. Y/n said there will be a merging system." Yujin added as she get comfy on the sofa.

"Where are you going?" Yujin asked as Nayeon was about to leave.

"Work?" She replied and left.