[25] Sh....

have you ever had a dreams
that that you
um
you had
you
you could
you do
you wi
you wants
you
you do
so you
you do
you could
you
you want
you want tim
to do
you much
you could do anything?

😊

   "Katniss??" I yell at the top of my lungs.

   She then shoots an arrow straight at me but Loki catch it midair like the cool god he is.

   "Who are you!?" She yells back.

   Finnick out of nowhere jumps into the scene.

   "Oh my god, look at you!" I yell uncontrollably, I swear Peter will want a divorce before we even get to marry.

   "Are they with the capital?!" Finick asks Katniss.

   "Do we look like we are cosplaying Jeffree star?!" I yell back at them.

   "Yeah, we look British as hell dude! We just came from a wizard British world!" Peter adds. Now every one of them is confused.

   Peeta walks in,

   "Oh my god, that's Peeta! Remember I told you you said things like Peeta would!? This is the guy!" I tell Peter excitedly.

   "Children!" Loki slaps our fangirl and boy heads, ouch! "Focus! Where in the galaxy are we?"

   "This is the world where they take kids in and have them all battle each other to death and the last one standing gets to lives. And we are currently in the game!" I shout.

   "We are kids!" Peter panics.

   "Then we fucking get out of here!" I say and blast Katniss with her own metal arrow with Magneto's power, after they fall back we circle up yet again with the broken Bifrost necklace in my hand.

   "Please bring us to our world!" Peter tells me.

   "I'm trying my best! Where's pool-pool when you need him!?" I whine and wish yet again, then we— you know it— whoosh.

   We stumble down onto grasses, sand gets into my eyes, I try to stand up, coughing tiredly and hear Peter's voice.

   "Hey! That's Peter Quill! The star lord guy with the guardians!" He yells.

   Oh my god... I finally did it?...

   I look up once my eyes are now adjusting to it, and yeah... that's Chriss Patt.

   And dinosaurs.

   "Young lady which world are we in now!? What are those creatures!?" Loki yells at me.

   The dinosaurs are now targeting us.

   "Are these real-life dinosaurs!? This is fantastic!" Peter yells.

   "Peter this is no time to nerd they'll kill us!" I yell back at him, I want to DIE with all this chaos.

   "Who are you guys!? Get out of here!?" Owen... That's his name in Jurassic world, right? Tells me.

   "You're telling me that ain't star lord?!" My Peter asks me.

   "He's in another franchise too this one is Jurassic world! Circle up again boys!" We run away from the Blue and his bloodthirsty dino-fellas and whoosh...

   I land down on the floor... and look up to see...

   Aliens....

    "AHHHHH!!!" All three of us yells at the same time.