02.

"Good morning everyone, I am your new Physics professor Kim Taehyung." taehyung introduced himself to students who where whispering to each other about there new professor.

"Is these real" "am I dreaming

"Is these real" "am I dreaming... he will teach us" "pinch me" "He's so handsome to become professor.....

Here jennie, who was also shocked, realised her bestie is sleeping peacefully, she looked towards her and push her so she can woke up"Jisoo, professor is here, woke up"she whisper into her ear, but that sleepyhead didn't even budge to stress her single muscle.

"Don't woke her"taehyung the new physics professor command jennie making her startled as she didn't realise when he come close to there desk

He put his long palm on there desk and tap three times. "Let me sleep jennie, I am dreaming about Mr.Handsome " jisoo mumbled but enough to get heard by Her New Professor and Her Bestie, jennie get nervous she slowly budge her elbow into her bestie thigh to woke her up.

"Excuse me, you are in class" he say in strict and cold voice making jennie and other students quite sacred.

Jisoo slowly open her eyes and look at him while smiling foolishly
"Ohh...Mr.Handsome, what are you doing here...in our class" she say in sleepy tone, making everyone brust into laughter, taehyung looked at her as he thought something, he meet her somewhere but he didn't remember it.

" I am here to teach you...I am your New Physics Professor "he say in stern voice and glare at other students who where laughing earlier.

"WHAT"jisoo say realizing it's not her dream, it's real, she rub her eyes and stand straight.

"I am your professor, meet me in my office after class, understood Miss Jisoo" he say while looking at her ID card which is hanging around her neck.

"Yes Mr.Handsome... I mean professor "she say with a playful smirk and again whole class brust into laughter.

"I am doomed" jisoo whisper to herself, but Jennie heard her and looked worriedly. " Jisoo, I think,he's too strict " Jennie say own which jisoo nodded.