Chapter79:Home

~Third Person POV~
Kenma's eyes welled up with tears of joy as he hugged Y/N closer to him and she laughed as she got peppered with kisses from her beloved boyfriend. Daishō and Kitaro came down to see what was happening, only to find Kenma and Y/N laying down on the carpet, Kenma's face crying as he buried himself on the crook of her neck while she smiled at the two boys, as the two got closer, she pulled them down with them and they were all baffled as they hugged Y/N tightly.

"Welcome Back..." They breathed out and Y/N just chuckled, they informed everyone about it and as soon as that was settled, Y/N transferred the Company Management to Kitaro and Azel as they packed to go back to Japan. Kitaro insisted on staying along with transferring Nikko to their custody. Nikko was now in the new couple's care, Y/N was kinda sad to let him go but she was happy that Litaro found his happiness. She stayed as Nikko's godmother though. He's still a baby so he might not even remember everything.

Kenma on the other hand was always found beside Y/N. Daishō was frequently making sure that everything that Y/N handled was in his care, basically he making her unemployed out of protectiveness.... Those boys didn't even let her lift a finger. They soon flew back to Japan and as they arrived to the Main Mansion, Everyone welcomed them back. Y/N looked through everyone, there were a few unfamiliar faces but as soon as she saw Mirai wearing emerald accessories and Natsuko wearing sapphire accessories, she let out a squeal of excitement as she ran to the two and brought them into a hug.

"Y/N!" The two synchronized and Y/N just hugged them "I've missed you so much, I didn't expect to come back to my best friends to be my sister in laws." Y/N joked and the two blushed as they looked away, Everyone joined in on the huge group hug on Y/N. "My precious little girl, I'm sorry I didn't get to go there during your recovery... Everything became hectic and multiple of us had been hospitalized due to the shock the news brought us...." Akasuki (Y/N's mom) said as she cupped Y/N's face "You we're hospitalized!?" Y/N exclaimed "Most of the family elders were... Even Yuna was passed out for 3 days..." Lev mumbled and Y/N sighed "You're all too worried..." She said as was welcomed to the inside of the house.

A tall boy and a cute early-teen girl ran to her "Nana-San!!!" The two chimed as they engulfed the girl in a hug "Haru!? Yuri!?" Y/N exclaimed as she looked at two in shock "You've grown a lot!" She exclaimed and the two just chuckled "Haru... since when we're you this tall!?" Y/N whined at how the teen boy surpassed her height (5'6), he just chuckled shyly as Y/N looked at the 11 year old girl "Yuri's growing up too fast..." She mumbled as she patted the girl's head, the little girl smiled innocently and Y/N laughed.

"It must've been a tiring trip." Mai (Akaashi's Mom) said as she patted the girl's shoulder, Y/N just smiled "I've gotten enough sleep on the way Auntie!" She chimed and they were all directed to the now longer dining table. Y/N sat on the last seat on the end of the table, Kenma on her right as Hiroyoshi (Y/N's Dad) sat on the end of the table to her left, Y/N sat across from Akasuki (Y/N's Mom) and next to her was Daisuke (Oldest Suguru) and his family and across from the table is Daishō and his Fiancée, Next to them were The Akaashi's then the Kageyama's where a unfamiliar face beside Tobio and finally, the Haiba's where another unfamiliar face sat.

Everyone seemed to be interested in Y/N's life during her time away and she happily told stories during dinner. At the end of their dinner, they were about to leave when it struck them, Y/N didn't know who these unfamiliar faces were. The people that Y/N was unfamiliar with came closer to her.

"Hello, I am Xiao Felix, I am Alisa's Fiancé."
"Hi, I am Den Zoe, I am Tobio's Lover."
"Greetings to you, I am Sen Helia, Lev's Lover."
"Pleasure to make your acquaintance, I am Kono Masakazu,I am Miwa's Fiancé."

They introduced one by one and Y/N bowed slightly, certain new people thought it was disrespectful since they thought that Y/N was just a recognized employee from overseas...

"I am Suguru Y/N, the Heiress. I hope to have fond memories with all of you. Please treat my family with love and respect." Y/N introduced herself and their eyes widened "Love, Do you want some pie?" Kenma asked as he came to Y/N holding a plate with a huge slice of apple pie on it, Y/N turned to him and smiled "Yeah, Save some for me!" Y/N chimed as she kissed his cheek before he went back to the kitchen to get another slice. "Hey Nana? Can I talk to you privately?" Mirai said as she linked their arms together and Y/N nodded, she looked back at the new people infront of her though she'd already seen through them, some had intentions that weren't so nice and some were just genuine love.

"I'll be off now, see you around!" She said as Mirai pulled her away. The two of them ended up in the garden. "Soooo?" Y/N said as she nudged Mirai with a smirk "Me and your brother are getting married due to the fact that we slept together after getting drunk one night after a party...." Mirai said and Y/N froze "I'm carrying his child and I've fallen for your brother during your Heirloom Party a few years ago... I never said anything and now... I'm just thinking if he's here just for the child or does he actually like me..." Mirai mumbled as she sighed rubbing her tummy that didn't have a bump yet, Y/N hugged her "Do you know that my brother has been inlove with you?" Y/N asked and Mirai was stunned.

"Welcome to the Family." Y/N said as she rubbed Mirai's back and she just cried, after calming down, they head back inside "Y/N! Rai! Where have you been!?" Daishō exclaimed as he approached the girls, Kenma trailing behind him "You know very well that you're not supposed to go outside late at night. What if you got sick?" Kenma scolded his girlfriend and she just chuckled "And you! Rai! What if you caught a cold? The mother of my child should not get sick!" Daishō hugged as he hugged Mirai, Y/N smiled as her brother and best friend walked away lovingly.

"Shouldn't we get married too?" Kenma nudged Y/N and she chuckled "We aren't Engaged yet Love." Y/N said as she kissed his cheek, Kenma had a great idea as they walked together.

Word Count:1210