chapter 57

Third person p.o.v

    Khalid was about to land a punch - " Khalid " Sayra's trembling voice stopped him .

    She looks at her way to see Jannat holding Sayra at gunpoint .

    " Game over boyfriend " she smirks, pulling the trigger .

    " No!"

    Jannat fire on the air " No?" She tilted his head .

    " Do- don't do anything with my sister " he trembles with his words trying to step forward .

    Jannat laughed evil…. " Do you want to see a magic trick Khalid "

    Khalid glared, staying silent and couldn't believe he actually fell in love with her . He thought she was so innocent , a victim but who knew she was the owner of this whole racket all along .

    " Jannat . Leave . My . Sister " He pressed each word .

    Heavy rain started pouring on them, making them soaked in a second .

    Jannat glare turned into suspicious smile'' ahh..umm.. okay " she casually shrugged her shoulder pushing Sayra forward , who stumble and look at her in disbelief .

    " Run Khalid Run"  Jannat shouted as the heavy rain poured on them .

    Confused for a second Sayra and Khalid ran toward each other , for a second Khalid was relieved that his sister was saved .

    Just then they were about to meet …. A huge blast happens to one of the buses standing far away , all the girls scream horrified…. Looking at the bus in front of them , where one girl tied inside just flew in the air and fell like a fireball in the ground .

    Sayra and Khalid watch in horror .

    " WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU " Sayra shouted at her, who had no remorse on her face .

    Khalid stood in front of Sayra like a shield .

    " What " she pretended to be innocent.

    " I just wanted to show a magic trick, that's it, " she pouted .

    " You are not human, " Khalid whispered .

    " You are a witch " he spat disgustedly .