Chapter 1

What if Mirabel had amnesia when she tried to save the candle? How would everyone react? Wanna know? Read.

----------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

After Casita had fallen, everyone went to look for Mirabel. Everyone was helping to make sure that Mirabel is okay or not hurt at the least. "GUYS I FOUND HER!" Antonio yelled that immediately stole everyone's attention. "Mirabel!" Julieta ran to her daughter and check if she still have a pulse which thankfully she have. Julieta let out a deep sigh and announced to everyone that she's fine besides her small injuries, not realizing that they missed something. Little did they know that when Casita is collapsing, some brick accidentally hit Mirabel's head a little too hard making her unconscious.

Isabela grabbed her sister hand and held it tight. She wandered her eyes around her sister's body and saw the candle is still lit and fine beside Mirabel. She grabbed the candle and placed her sister's hand gently on the ground to give Abuela the candle. "Here" she said and handed the candle to Alma. Though she has a pissed look on Alma but the granny didn't seem to notice it.

Isabela is kind of annoyed to Alma because of what happened to Mirabel. Though she knows that she'll forgive her anytime soon. She do kind of  hates her sister but she still love her. "You're welcome in our house. You have to let Mirabel rest" one of the villagers said that Alma gracefully accepted. "Thank you. Luisa can you carry your sister to -------'s house?" (i dont have any idea) "Will do Abuela" Luisa carried Mirabel carefully but when she checked her sister's head, she stopped walking and just stare in fear.

"What's wrong?" Camilo asked with a worried tone. "S-she have a-a b-blood" she said shakily making everyone nervous. "Where!?" Julieta panicked and immediately asked some villagers if she could use their kitchen which is the villager kindly let her. "Let her lay in bed first!" Alma said frustrated. Camilo, Dolores and Isabela ran to the villager's house to get ready the place for Mirabel. When they got there, Luisa gently put her down but still panicked from the blood that is dripping down her forehead. "Whats taking Mamá so long?" She asked Isabela. "I dont kn-" "I'm here" Julieta feed Mirabel (bitch don't ask me how idk how tf she did that). The wound is now healed and they let her took a rest but still Julieta refused to leave Mirabel's side.

She wiped the blood with a warm towel. She sighed heavily and just stared at her daughter's face while holding her hands. Time passes and a little later when she was about to fall asleep, she felt a little move on Mirabel's hand making her soul wake up. "Mirabel? Mirabel are you awake now?" she asked sweetly not wanting to scare the girl. Mirabel groans making Julieta cry in happiness knowing that she's now awake. "Isabela call the others" she ordered her and Isa went outside and came back with everyone. "Thank goodness" Camilo teared up a little while shaking his sister Dolores. "Urgh what happened?" Mirabel tried to sit and Agustín helped his daughter. "Are you okay now?" Luisa asked concerned avoiding to answer her sister's question . Mirabel opened her eyes and wandered her eyes and stopped in the group of people in front of her which is the Madrigal Family. "Uhh something wrong?" Isabela asked. "U-uhhh w-who are you?"

-------------
Here you go!^_^

Anyways if you're wondering where they'll live don't worry. They are now in Casita since they were given a new house. I dont know how though but just go with it.(•ω•)