Chapter 19 - Another Flight

Miles Pov

I breathed heavily as I watched her walking away and into my bathroom.

I hated admitting that I did indeed just get the best blowjob ever. By her...

Lately my stomach has been twisting and turning every time I see her. Why does she have an effect on me. It's fucking Eliana we're talking about.

PINGGG!

A phone went off knocking me out of my thoughts. It went off a couple more times, so I decided to pick it up. Its not my phone , it's Eliana's.

For a few seconds I contemplated on opening it or not. I shouldn't, but I wanted to know who it is.  It could've been her mom.

Right so I have to check.

And to my surprise but not so much. It was Colton.

Colton: Hey babe.
Colton: When you coming back.
Colton: I miss you babe.

I slowly read the messages from Colton, as anger filled my body. Why the hell was he messaging her. She's here with me though so, I guess that's a good thing. And she just sucked me off so I guess. I win?

No this isn't a game.

I need to prove to her that I'm better though. I need to show her I'm worth it all, so when I heard her speak up.

"Miles where's the toothpaste?" I walked to my bathroom in a hurry. I needed to show her that I was better than him. Because I am.

So I picked her up, grabbing her by the ass. She yelped. And I quickly kissed her on the neck and then back on the lips as I walked over to my bed.

"Miles? I just gave you head and you're kissing me don't you care?" she asked as I dropped her onto the bed, hovering above her.

"No I don't care? What kind of guys do you hookup with?" I rolled my eyes and started kissing her again. Making sure I touched her. I needed to show her that I appreciated her. And not just for her body.

"Miles what're you doing?"

"You're mine okay." I breathed as I went down to her neck. "You're mine. All mine."

"What?"

"I want you. All of you Eliana."

"Why are you saying this?" she slowly pushed me off of her, and I slid down next to her. "Miles?"

"I don't know okay!" I raised my voice at her for absolutely no reason.

"And you're yelling at me because?" she got off the bed and stood in front of me clearly not knowing how to react.

"Fuck Eliana! You keep changing me and I want you more than I've ever wanted anyone. I want you for you! And it's frustrating seeing you talking to guys who want you for your body!" I yelled so loud that I woke my mum up, because she burst into my room.

"What boys Mile-"

"Whats going on in here?" she asked her voice a bit raspy, considering I just woke her up.

"I'm sorry mum. You can go back to bed."

"Uhm actually, Mrs Henderson do you have a spare room?" Eliana spoke out causing me to shoot my eyes over at her.

"What? Why the fuck do you want to sleep in a different room?"

"MILES LANGUAGE!" my mum's eyes widened at me, "Sorry Eliana dear our spare room is still being renovated. There's a couch. And please call me Pam."