☀️ Chapter 12 ☀️

Suddenly you felt something heavy in your pocket, you had forgotten your skirt even had pockets.
Ah the phone! I forgot to give it back to mama! You took a quick look away from the phone then suddenly. Brrrt! A notification. What's this? A message from my dad? You click on the message and type in your mothers password.

"Sarah where is (Y/n)." What does he mean? Did he not know that we were going out? That's.. weird.
"Sarah. You better not have actually done it." He texted. Done what? What is he..? "I came back for her sisters stuff, where are you." My sisters stuff? Were they going out too? "SARAH. WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER." Your hands began to shake. "Dad?" The message is sent, please dad what's going on?! "This isn't funny Sarah." Your father texted. What's going on?! Your lips quivered.

"I change my mind! I'll take them both!" The father said, sounding desperate. Did my mother—?! You get up and sprint to the ramp, diving over it then throwing yourself through the slide. Your heart was beating out of your chest. She wouldn't! She loves me! You run out in plain sight, in the center of the Daycare. You look up at where your mother was, except now she's not even there. "No.. she- she must be in the bathroom!" You say, losing hope.

"Found y—!" Sun jumps out from behind you, but then doesn't talk. "Hey! Are you crying?" Sun says, his mechanical parts clicking around with every step he takes. He leaps in front of you to get a good look at you. You didn't even realize you were crying, it just happened so naturally. "U-Um I can get out some puppets or someth—" He cuts himself off and looks where your looking.

"What are you looking at?" Sun asks, tapping your shoulder. "I cant find my mama." You say, wiping your eyes. His head rotates a little as his eyes scan through the glass where your mother was sitting.
"She might be in the bathroom, would you like me to check?" Sun says, patting your head. You nod.
"Wait here sunshine." Sun says, getting up and waving at the other kids.

"I'll be back soon kiddos!" Sun said to the children in the ball-pit. "Alright!" The kids cheered. You sat down next to the ball-pit and crossed your arms.
She wouldn't leave me here, mum and dad love each other! Right? "You alright?" Says a familiar voice. Huh? You look up to see him, the boy who OO snitched on you. "What do you want?" You snapped.
"Hey geez calm down! I didn't even get the Sundrop." He said sitting down next to you.

"I'll ask again, you alright?" He said looking at you, while you avoided eye contact. "I don't know where my mother is." You said, turning your head away from him. "Oh yeah?" He said, quickly turning to you.
"Did she leave you here?!" He exclaimed. "Just shut up.." You said, hunching over a little. "Ah! Sorry.."
You two were quiet for a little bit.

"I have an idea!" He says, grabbing your hand.
Ah! "Todays a special day, I paid for the nap time pass so I'm staying here overnight!" He cheered.
Oh? I didn't know that's what that was, but what does he mean? "If your mother really did abandon you, you could stay here for the night!" You think for a moment, but you have a bad feeling.
Do I have a choice? "I suppose that's.. wait, my mum didn't pay for that!" You said.

"Sun could just lie for you!" He said with a smile.
Lie? Can sun even lie? Is it in his program?
"I mean.." You reply, lost in thought.
"Listen, I get it's a bit scary! But it'll be fine!" He squeezed his hand in yours. I mean.. I guess its worth a shot. "But, my mum wouldn't leave me! She loves me!" You said, your hands shaking a little.
You look over at the boy to see if he's noticed.

"Huh, I'm not good at comforting people haha.." He laughed nervously. "But I'm sure it's fine!" He said looking over at you. He's actually quite sweet.
"Plus, it could be fun.. like a slumber party!" He said with a grin, you smile back. He made you calm down a little, but what you didn't realize is that this scenario was a lot worse then it first appeared.

The daycare door opened and Sun walked in, but he wasn't skipping. You jumped up and ran over to him, not realizing you and the boy were still holding hands. "Ah!" He yelled, being dragged along with you. You stopped abruptly in front of sun, causing the boy to almost trip. "Hey!" He exclaimed, catching himself. "Was my mother there?!" You cried.