Acknowledgment

After so many months, the story actually ended. Can't believe lol. But honestly it's a bittersweet feeling. I had tried writing fanfictions before this but left after few chapters because I didn't know what to do with the story. So this is actually the first story which I actually completed. I didn't give up. I guess I can be a little bit proud of myself ;)

A big thank you to everyone of you. Every reader, every person who voted, commented, appreciated, literally everyone. Words will never suffice how much I'm grateful to each one of you for keeping me going, being my inspiration and your interest in my story has been so heartwarming throughout.

I'm gonna miss my imperfectly perfect Vihaan and Aarohi. They learnt, they grew and now they're in a way better place than they were ever. They're so special and so close to my heart and they'll always be ❤️

If you've something to say then I'm all ears in the comment section as well as in PMs. I would also like to know if any of you imagined any specific faces for Vihaan and Aarohi and if you did then who were they!? Because I never did weirdly.

Also, I do have a plot in mind for another story which I'll hopefully start updating from February or March. If anyone is interested, they can follow me or continue to keep this book in their library so that whenever I start updating, you can be notified :)

Stay safe. Follow the protocols. Take care of yourself and your near and dear ones and may god bless y'all. Lots of love and good vibes. Take care 💜

Socials :
Twitter - @/wannabecurious9
Instagram - @/staynebulous
Follow my instagram for updates of my upcoming works, snippets, spoilers and edits.

• Thank you for reading •