Janurary 6th, 2022

11:30pm

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to try and write down the first part of my dream while I was half asleep. In my phone notes, I wrote "bipolar owls hot and cold and a park movie".

I have no clue what that means, but I do remember there was some heat mizer, snow mizer thing going on. Luckily, I had a part two to the dream that I do remember.

I was on a theater stage, with my dog lady. Nobody was in the audience, and the stage had been turned into a sort of maze separated by cardboard boxes. I went through the maze with Lady, and we collected dog treats that were floating like Mario Kart coins along the maze path. Each door we entered was a new room with twists and turns. One room, crossed over a small bridge and was bigger on the inside. Behind its door contained all you can eat food from Canes Chicken. The packaging was red and had hashbrowns, Mac and cheese, chicken tenders, all that. Every time you left and re entered the room, the entire meal respawned with enough food to satisfy whoever was the occupant. I found a few of my friends and some blonde or brunette girl who looked like one of my old roommates from college. She was in the room with us eating chicken when there was a knock at the door.  My actual former college roommate was behind and I expressed my excitement in introducing her to her look alike. There was a laugh and then we left the maze, which turned into a concrete decaying parking lot. It was also night now, I didn't bring any chicken with me. Then I woke up.