Chapter 1 - A little description

This is an alternative universe based on the show: Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir and inspired by the PV version of this series. (So it's a felinette story.)

This AU takes place in the early 1800s. In this story, Marinette/Ladybug is the daughter of King Gabriel Agreste/Hawkmoth, and Félix aka Prince Graham (Duke of De Vanily) is the one holding the cat miraculous. Although they were raised together (as their parents were close friends) Mari and Félix were childhood enemies.

That was until Félix, at the age of 19, left the city for his studies. The two haven't seen each other for five years. But now Félix is back and his presence makes Mari's world upside down.

Character Sheets

Marinette/aka Ladybug

Marinette is  21 years old and as she is considered an adult now, she is ready to take the throne

Marinette is 21 years old and as she is considered an adult now, she is ready to take the throne. Or at least she wants to be ready to take her father's place, but in order to do this, she must become worthy for not only the title but for her people, too. For the time being, the only time she could help out the Parisians was on the days when she fought against the akumas. But soon she gets to realize that this is not the only battle she has to face before her coronation. A certain someone's return will change her life completely, making her life as chaotic as ever.

Félix/Aka Chat Noir

As Félix reached the appropriate age to become the head of the Grahams, taking his father's place as the Duke of De Vanily property in the process, he has to realize that his new title comes with a lot of responsibility

As Félix reached the appropriate age to become the head of the Grahams, taking his father's place as the Duke of De Vanily property in the process, he has to realize that his new title comes with a lot of responsibility. This new circumstance, alongside his mother's influence on him, made him a cold, serious businessman who knew no mercy. But reuniting with an old "friend" might about to change everything.

So as you already know, it's gonna be a felinette au (which means that Adrien doesn't exist in this story!).

I still hope that you will like it!🥰

*artworks will be posted as well, made by me*