DETENTION

tw// f-slur

Willow and Theo arrived at detention and took two seats near the back next to each other, Willow put her feet up on the desk deciding if she was going to be here for awhile she wanted to be comfortable. Willow got detention for hexing Zacharias Smith and Theo got detention for punching Smith in the face. Other students were in detention such as a few younger Slytherin, Cormac Mclaggen, and a very bored looking 7th year Ravenclaw. Professor Sinistra, the astronomy teacher walked in. "Ms. Harlow take your feet off of the desk." She orders. Willow rolled her eyes but placed her feet back down on the floor. "Now I will be leaving for moments at a time to help Professor Lupin but you will stay here and be quiet. Do I make myself clear?" She says.

"Yes Professor Sinistra." The students say in unison.

"Good." She says smiling then she leaves the room.

"How would dear old Daddy Harlow like it when he hears his precious daughter is dating a halfblood." A Slytherin student sneers.

"How would you like my foot up your ass." Willow retorts. The Slytherin student forgot how intimidating Willow was an immediately looked the other way.

"You're hot when your mad Harlow." Cormac says smirking.

"What part of I have a boyfriend don't you fucking understand. Are you really that stupid?" Willow spat.

"I love seeing you all riled up. It turns me on." Cormac says.

"She has a boyfriend dude." Theo spoke up.

"I wasn't talking to you faggot." Cormac says. Willow immediately pulled out her wand and pointed it at Cormac just as Professor Sinistra walked back in the room.

"Ms. Harlow! What is the meaning of this!" The Professor shrieks.

"Professor! Cormac called me a faggot! Willow was just standing up for me." Theo says quickly.

"Is this true Mr. Mclaggen?" The Professor asks.

"Well he is one." Cormac mumbles.

"You're coming with me young man." Sinistra says pulling him out of his chair and dragging him out of the room. Theo and Willow laughed at Mclaggen as he left.

✰✰✰

@wickedb1tchofhogwarts:

liked by: harryjpotter, theonott + 12 others

detention with bestie vibes 😋😋😋
tagged: @theonott

@theonott: when u threatened those fourth year slytherins 😝

@daphgreengrass: without me :(((

✰✰✰

After detention Willow went to the Gryffindor common room. She's been hanging out there the past week so everyone has gotten used to her presence, most Slytherins didn't want to be around Willow anymore but she didn't mind. She laid her head in Harry's lap while he talked with Ron and she talked with Hermione. "Herman do you have any good book recommendations because I finished Hamlet." Willow says smiling, her smile suddenly turned into a frown when Hermione jumped out of her seat and ran upstairs to the girls dorms. "Damn if she didn't want to talk to me she could've just said so." Willow mumbles before Hermione came back downstairs with a stack of books.

"Okay so I have Little Women, Pride and Prejudice, Othello, Romeo and Juliet, and Catcher in the Rye. I have more upstairs but these are just the ones I thought you would like the most." Hermione says happily.

"I've already read Romeo and Juliet, that's the book that actually got me into muggle literature but I haven't read the others." Willow says sitting up from Harry's lap and looking at the books with a smile.

"You would rather look at books with Hermione then cuddle with me?" Harry says with a pout.

"Yes." Willow says kissing his cheek then turning back to her conversation with Hermione.

✰✰✰
powerpuff girls ❤️💚💙

blossom: where are you me and theo are bored

bubbles: yeah 😡

buttercup: im with harry in the gryffindor common room

blossom: well come back
blossom: theo and i are more important

bubbles: bros before hoes 😤

buttercup: theo you would literally throw us in a pit of lava for blaise

bubbles: well-
bubbles: we've been dating for almost
two years so 😡

blossom: SIMP

buttercup: SIMP

blossom: wills stfu you shouldn't be talking

buttercup:

✰✰✰

A/N: boring filler chapter lol