Barty Crouch... Junior?

After changing and all, the twins went to Dumbledore's office to talk with him. They stood outside the office when they heard voices and stopped to eavesdrop even though they knew that they shouldn't.

"A man has died here Fudge. And he won't be the last. You must take action"

"I will not. Times like these, the wizard world looks to its leaders for strength, Dumbledore!"

"Then for once show them some!"

"The Triwizard Tournament will not be canceled. I will not be seen as a coward!"

He already is a coward, Bree thought.

"A true leader does what is right, no matter what others think"

"What did you say to me?"

"Excuse me gentlemen. It may interest you to know that this conversation is no longer private" Moody said and opened the door with his wand and showed Harry with a raised fist.

"Oh, Harry, Ambree! How good to see you again" Fudge said happily.

"We can come back later Professor"

"Oh, not necessary Harry and Ambree. The Minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment. Minister, after you" he said and walked down the stairs.

Fudge narrowed his eyes at Dumbledore. "Here you are. Your hat" he said coldly.

"Oh and you two can feel free to indulge in a little Licorice Snap in my absence but I have to warn you, they're a wee bit sharp" and then he walked out and Moody following after him leaving the twins in his office alone.

They looked around his office and Bree went over to Fawkes and patted him.

Harry took a hand full of Licorice snaps and they jumped and bit his hand. "Ow!"

He backed into some kind of  'closet' and Bree laughed at him. "He did warn you, didn't he?"

"Heh"

He shaked off the Licorice snaps and they went down on the floor and he tried to catch them. And the closet door behind him opened and a pensieve came out of it with a bright light.

Harry stood up from under the table and went over to the pensieve. "Bree. Come and look"

She gave Fawkes one last pat and went over to where Harry stood at the pensieve and looked down into the water like water.

Harry drew his wand over the water and the blue light changed color. "No wait wha-"

Then the both of them fell down into the pensieve and fell down into the room below the pensieve showed and landed into two empty seats next to Dumbledore and close to Moody.

"Professor?"

"I don't think they can hear or see us"

"Professor" some man said from behind them and shaking hands. Their hands went right through Harry and Bree.

In the middle of the room Karkaroff was hoisted up in a cage in Azkaban clothes with long nails around him ready to almost stabbing him.

"Igor Karkaroff, you have been brought from Azkaban at your own request to present evidence to this council. Should your testimony prove consequential council may be prepared to order your immediate release. Until such time you remain in the eyes of the Ministry a convicted Death Eater. Do you accept this terms?" Mr. Crouch asked.

"I do sir"

"And what do you wish to present?"

"I have names sir. There was Rosier, Evan Rosier"