120:Forever

"Then don't press your cock to her ass!" Oliver, she was pretty sure it was Oliver at this point, rebutted back.

There was an embarrassed pause from her cuddle buddy and then his legs untwisted from hers, pulling back to give her more space. The heat of his length disappeared from its spot at her ass. She found her body itching to push back again, move her ass to rub against his penis but she stiffened, resisting the urge, a hot blush on her cheeks. Damn it.

"And get up," Oliver growled. "You need to help me distract them."

There was a muffled, softer hum of words that Amber strained to hear from Oliver. A series of low lilting tones in Korean that she couldn't quite catch. Dialect? Maybe. There were a couple of dialects in Korea that she didn't know of.

"Mm, alright," the guy cuddling with her replied in English.

The voice was familiar to her ears when his lips spun over the words, melodic and natural. She felt another phantom press of soft pressure against her hair and the sound of deep inhales before he left.

What ensued was a rush of emptiness that she could only describe as a deep empty sorrow. And she shivered a little from the cold having been so long in his warmth that her chest stung from the loss.

She felt the brush of his fingers over her hair, a tug of the comforters that he moved to wrap over her shoulders. He was tucking her into bed. She realised, her heart pounding in her chest at the sweetness of his actions. She kept her breath steady, closing her eyes as awareness trembled through her at the feeling of eyes on her body.

"She's beautiful isn't she? Casper," Oliver hummed from above and her mind spun at his words. Casper. Casper. Casper.

She was struck by a rush of excitement and adrenaline, a feeling she had long forgotten over time. They'd all been her idol before her soulmate. And while she repressed the urge to fangirl in their face, the first meeting was always mind-blowing for her. Her heart was always racing in her chest at the thought of meeting the artist of the artworks she admired.

Casper was the last piece of the puzzle she'd been desperately trying to piece together and he had been spooning her. She flushed, trying desperately to still her movements even though her heart pounded in her chest. It was running so fast and beating so hard that she was sure they could see her pulse racing in the large veins of her neck. Sure that they could see the flush of her cheeks, reddening at the idea of the two of them staring at her.

"Mmm, so beautiful," Casper agreed easily in her native tongue and her chest blossomed with thousands of flowers.

She flushed at his praise, her body tingling with their gaze. It took her everything to remain still, to keep her breathing even and regulated. The silence was heart pounding as she waited for them to go.

The footsteps were soft when they left, they creeped out of the room on the balls of their feet to avoid waking her up. She heard the click of the door and she sat upright to glance at her surroundings.

She was in a room meant for two.

Her gaze darted to the adjacent bed. The decor on the other side of the room was very different as compared to the side that she slept in. The room was nice, homely with decor that made her brows furrow. The abstract self-portrait at the other side of the room for one, and the oddly ginormous Bluetooth speaker on her side.

Her gaze flickered across the shelves and she spotted the image of JieMi's mother, Da-Hee, smiling with a man that looked too much like JieMi for her comfort. Her nails dug into the duvet. The scent of pear and vanilla wafting from the sheets. JieMi's scent. Her breath hitched.