Reunited. (Mature)

Sorry for the delay on this. Life is so busy for me at the minute, I hope it was worth the wait.

I'm still always laughing at your reading list names.

"You did not tell me you had a tattoo!" I picked my head up from the sofa to see Yelena walking around in my body completely naked.
"Where are my clothes!" I sat up staring at her or should I say me?
"I was just checking out my new ride... don't lie I know you've been checking my body out too. It's natural" Yelena smirked making me roll my eyes, I wanted to be mad at her but she was right.

"Come onnnnn" she whined, "I want to see how I look naked" I shook my head pulling myself off the sofa and began to peel my clothes off.
"Jeez I'm hot"
"You're short" I shrugged, spinning round for her to see. There was something oddly freeing about being naked in someone else's body.
"Short doesn't cancel out the hot" she walked towards me. "Can we make out now? Not in a gay way just in a science way"
"Yelena I am not kissing you. We aren't having this conversation again"
"But I want to know if I'm a good kisser"
"We aren't clones! I'm still going to kiss how I kiss just because I'm stuck in your body!" This was the 5th time we'd had this argument this morning.
"But..."

——
Wanda and Natasha sat in a car outside an abandoned house and watched. They'd been sat their all day waiting to see.

"What are they doing?" Nat frowned staring at the drawn curtains, "they've been in there for days, surely they are due to move on soon"

Wanda shrugged leaning back into her seat. "I can feel them arguing but I can't hear their thoughts properly, it feels more chaotic than usual... maybe they're just due a lesson in letting their guard down"

Nat smirked, she loved an element of surprise.

---

"Yelena would you put some clothes on!" I found myself saying for the seventh time that day.

"Hey did you ever see that film?" She shouted from the kitchen, "the one with the mother and daughter in the wrong bodies"

I rolled my eyes, "that wasn't based on a true story you know." I quietly looked at Yelena's body, I hadn't ever realised how short she was. I pulled the t-shirt she'd worn for bed over my head, if she could look at every inch of my body I could do the same to hers.

"I KNEW IT!" She appeared in the doorway seconds later, "I knew you wanted to see me naked." She smirked. "Tell me who has the better body me or Natasha"

I groaned throwing the couch cushion at her, "shut up, you're so annoying sometimes." Lena did have a good body there was no denying it, there was a subtle powerfulness to it. I could see the muscles in her arms every time I moved, maybe I should start saying my arms. The thought made my stomach feel heavy, Nat wasn't going to want anything to do with me stuck in this body.

"Stop stressing" Lena spoke in a singsong voice, "I have a plan" She paused for effect waiting for me to ask and sighed when I didn't. "Well thank you for asking my plan, rude. In the movie they ran at each other to try and swap their bodies back" I pinched the bridge of my nose and hung my head, seeing blonde hair fall in front of my face. We were doomed.

"Yelena..."I sighed, "you know that isn't how the movie ended right?"

She gasped in mock disbelief, "I know that isn't how it finished. I was just trying to cheer you up stupid but I don't see you thinking of any other plans." She fell beside me with a bottle of wine.

A few hours and a few bottles of wine later I laughed falling off the couch. We'd been trying to thinking a solution to our predicament. "I still think we should run at each other...bam our brains switch back" Yelena said slurring her words.