Chapter 16

~Marinette's POV~

I am finally in my kitty's arms i always feel protected and loved in them and it's really warm too.

I looked up at Adrien to see his beautiful relaxed face, he fell asleep...i am pretty tired too but i can't fall asleep just yet.

I have so many things on my mind now.

Adrien is Chat Noir...my prince is my kitty. I thought smiling. He is so sweet but I'm still hurt by what he said back then.

I know it was Lila's doing but it hurts really bad that he believed what happened. He thought that i would do that to him, it destroys me.

He left me alone when i needed him the most but on the other hand Chat had been there for me, never leaving my side. He hurt be so much but at the same time he loved me a lot too.

But i can't be mad at him forever...i don't think that I'm even mad I'm more disappointed.

I loved him for so long, i tried to let Adrien go for Chat Noir and turns out they are the same person, I have been rejecting him for him.

But I'll eventually just let go of the past and I'll be happily living with the love of my life, my kitty and my prince.

That is...if i survive...

I'm not going to lie...I'm getting pretty tired from all the fighting against this illness and to be honest i don't know if I'll be able to last another week.

I promised Adrien and my parents that I'll keep fighting but...i don't think i can do it anymore.

I'm just tired of this, of everything. I'm tired of being in pain, I'm tired of fighting, I'm tired of Lila, I'm tired of getting bullied...I'm tired of life...

I know that they will suffer if I'm going to die. I can't even imagine how sad mama and papa are going to be, their only child dead and they have to bury me too.

And Adrien... He would be absolutely destroyed. I'm afraid that he'll do something stupid if i die, and i don't want that to happen. I just want him to get over me fast so he can continue his life.

So many things happened and a lot of them are bad things...from all those thoughts my head is starting to hurt.

...i yawned snuggling into Adrien's chests, it's past midnight right now, maybe i should go to sleep too.

I need to sleep and I'm pretty tired. Since i found out about my cancer i haven't been able to sleep properly but right now i feel protected and safe in Adrien's arms.

It's like nothing bad can happen when I'm in his warm embrace. It feels so nice here.

I closed my eyes slowly with a smile on my face, i snuggled once again in Adrien's chests and he came closer to me, embracing me a little tighter then before. This feels so nice.

" Is something wrong?" He asked sleepy looking at me half awake.

" No, I'm good" i said smiling at him.

" I'm glad, i though sometimes was bothering you" he said, kissed my head and went back to sleep.

I giggled quietly closing my eyes again, i fell asleep in a few seconds.

___________________________________________

I was woken up by the sun shining in my face the next morning. I put my pillow on my head so the sun can't blind me anymore.

That's when i realized how empty the bed was, i instantly woke up and looked beside me.

Empty...