4 May 2016

17:02

Ellen's show

Y/N POV:

I can't believe Tom actually dragged me out here, in front of all these people his excuse was," As my assistant, they might have some questions for you too..." That man really gets away with murder... 

After Ellen welcomed us, we both sat on the sofa listening to what Ellen has to say, "I'm so glad you guys could make it. Thank you again! Don't worry we only have a few questions for both of you!"

Ellen carries on with a few generic questions for Tom like," How excited are you for the release of spiderman." or "What is his dream acting job!" one question Tom stumbled over his words was when she asked him about his love life... But then she looked at me and asked me a few questions like

"So Y/N, why did you sign up for this job?" she asks.

"Well to be honest, who wouldn't want to work for Marvel especially when it helps you with a few opportunities alongside it." I joke looking at Tom, that seems like he isn't really focusing on what I'm doing but as if he is mesmerized. 

"Ok, but how difficult of a job is it to be Tom's assistant, most teenage girls dream of that opportunity?" she questions.

"Honestly, this man isn't the easiest to assist, from him being totally indecisive or living in the moment type of act. It's been complicated especially after the 4 outfits he tried on this evening for the show..." Tom and I both start laughing.

"So he is hard to work for?" Ellen asks.

"He may have his downs, but they are definitely overshadowed by all of his kindness and caring nature. As a female myself I would say that Tom is definitely my handsome!" I say when I look at Tom to make sure I didn't say anything offensive I saw him blushing extremely.

"Ok, seeing as we are talking about you finding Tom attractive it may be time to go into the last question, this is for both of you. We'd like you to please explain both of these pictures." Ellen smiles, this is probably not gonna be as fun as it seems, is it...

On the huge screen two photos popped up, one was at the pier, you could see Tom dragging me through the crowd by my one hand and the second picture was where he was walking Holly and we both had Starbucks in our hands. I look over to Tom, mouthing, "I AM SORRY." I give him a signal that it's ok.

"Well, you see Ellen," I stumble over my words as Tom continues with my sentence, "Honestly, it's quite simple, on the left one, we went to the pier almost as a get to know each other, you cant have your assistant know nothing about you!" he mumbles as he takes a breath of air before continuing, "The second one was this morning before going to set we took her dog on a quick walk and got Starbucks..."

Ellen chuckles, " I think you just saved millions of girls' dreams, but we have to ask, what are you two really?" 

I take this as my cue to answer," Although we only first had an assistant-employer friendship... I can gladly say that Tom has become one of my best and closest friends." I one last time look at Tom, as his entire expression fell apart. He sorta looked disappointed at my answer.

I felt sorry for him, but his expression really made me think to myself, are we really only friends? 

After that Ellen just got us to play a few guessing games, where I totally kicked Tom's ass, everytime we'd argue about a question, we'd spend a few seconds just play fighting and laughing at each other. This made not only the viewers but clearly also us ask that question again, are we really only friends?

A/N: Heya I'm sorry that this is a short chapter, I'm actually sorta not at home, we went camping so this was pretyped. I'd be back Sunday and to make it up to you, I'll be publishing two chapters, one a bit more of the relationship building between these two and secondly a plot twist. But that's only sunday. Again I'm really sorry it's a bit short, I really hope you guys enjoyed it, stay safe and keep smiling. K bye~