Truth Or Dare

Trixie held the fry between her fingers as he pressed his lips together. She. couldn't help but admire them. He clearly looked after them, the way they were so perfectly pink and plump.

"Dare"

Her eyebrows raised a little, surprised by his bold side coming out to play. A million dares flashed up in her mind but she was yet to learn Easton's limit.

"I dare you.."

She looked around the kitchen, a smirk growing on her face as she noticed a bag of flour sitting patiently in the corner of a countertop. Easton's eyes followed hers.

"No."

Her head whipped back around to look at him as she frowned.

"But you didn't even let me say it!"

"I don't care, it wasn't going to end well" said Easton, continuing to eat his food. Trixie rolled her eyes and went back to her own food. It was clear the game hadn't gone down the way either of them had wanted to. But she wasn't done asking questions.

"Why were you so mean?"

"Hm?" Easton looked up from his food, locking eyes with hers accidentally.

He knew better than to do that. Especially when it was just the two of them. She didn't know it but her eyes did something to him. The way those gold flecks in her eyes sparkled so perfectly, he could've sworn they'd put a curse on him, set him into a trance of some sort.

"At the start, when you first met me" Trixie adjusted herself on the chair "remember? you saw me when you came to get Ellie and I got Daisy. You mocked my pyjamas and grabbed my wrist"

Easton shifted uncomfortably, he remembered that day plain and well.

See, I'd love to tell you the truth. No really, but that'll be the day I'd die of embarrassment. Truth be told, I was so unbelievably terrified to meet you that I acted out of pure nervousness and anxiety. Paranoid that you wouldn't like the real me, I had to disguise myself, act as though I never cared about your or anything.

When, in fact, I do care about you. Ever since the day I learned of your fucking existence.

"Don't remember" he mumbled, wiping the corner of his mouth with a tissue. Trixie's shoulders dropped a little as he picked up the drink. Her mind raced through every given moment they'd ever had.

"What about the time you came to our house for dinner?" she watched his jaw clench a little but continued to speak "you came to the bedroom and my towel-"

"Did you want dessert?"

Holding his plate and Trixie's, he walked over to the trash can, discarding the food in a swift manner before dropping them in the sink. Trixie stood up, narrowing her eyes at him but he kept his back turned.

"I wasn't finished!"

"Well I am" he began washing the dishes, turning the water on in hopes that it would drown out her voice.

He didn't want to have this conversation. He wanted anything but this conversation. He knew exactly how it would end and it wouldn't be good for anyone.

"Easton!"

He flicked the tap off, both hands on the sink as his body leaned forwards slightly. She watched the muscles in his back expand whilst his eyes fell a little darker. She'd never seen him like this, she wasn't complaining.

He closed his eyes as she got off the chair, walking over to him. She placed a hand on his back.

Within seconds, he'd wrapped his hand around her wrist. One hand on her hips and the other still clutching her tiny wrist as he pressed her back into the counter. Their faces mere inches apart.

She looked up at him, trying not to smirk. His brown eyes stared down at hers, he was breathing heavy against her whilst she held eye contact. But for a second she could've sworn she saw his eyes flicker down to her lips. If he'd have held it for a second longer she would've closed the space between them but they'd travelled lower already.

His hand let go of her wrist, travelling to her ribs instead. Gently gliding across the surface of her skin, as if she was gold in his hands.

She felt his hands on her, it was a feeling she couldn't even begin to describe. She looked down to see his hand on her waist, not moving at all.

"What are you.."

"Shh" his index finger tilted her chin up so he was looking in her eyes again.

"I like the way you look at me"

His voice was seriously low, a tone that scared Trixie yet made her crave every single part of him. Her bottom lip trembled slightly and a smirk appeared on his face as he saw it. She moved her face closer to his, looking down at his lips again.

"You know" he whispered, keeping his hand firmly fixed on her waist. The only thing that moved was her eyes to lock with his.

"I think you're very attractive, Trixie Polibio"

She felt her heart begin to race as he moved his face closer to her ear, his lips gently brushing her earlobe. It was enough to send her into cardiac arrest with how fast her heart was beating.

"I think I have a crush on you"

His words sent her into a frenzy. She moved one hand behind her, clutching onto the countertop to prevent her knees from giving out beneath her. She could barely see straight let alone think straight. He looked down at her hand which was close to shaking, the smirk growing wider on his face. He lowered his hand to her thigh, leaning in closer as if they weren't close enough already. Trixie bit her lip hard, a shiver escaping from her body.

"I need you.."

Trixie felt his lips on her neck, gently brushing against her as she looked up at the ceiling. His hand was travelling lower down her leg, making her breathing get faster by the second.

"Jump" he ordered. His voice was no longer a whisper but firmer and deeper as he kept his lips on her neck. Trixie didn't have to be told twice. Her feet left the ground as he caught her in his arms, setting her down on the counter.

"Easton.."

"Don't talk"

His hands lifted her legs around his waist, keeping his eyes on her the whole time. But he slowed his movements, watching her expressions to catch any sort of hesitation or reluctance.

She looked up at him, his eyes growing darker than they'd ever been as he looked back at her.

She bit her lower lip, wondering whether she should say it. But his eyebrows raised, gesturing for her to continue.

"Truth or dare?"

A smirk formed on his lips as he placed his hands on her waistline, pulling her body closer to him. Trixie looked up at his lips, she couldn't stop admiring them. He didn't even have to think about it.

"Dare"

She saw a glint in his eyes as his gaze travelled down to her neck. That gorgeous neck he so desperately wanted to ruin.

"Kiss me"