PART 2

Y/n's POV:
I ran after her, she bursted in tears after coming in washroom. "Hey are you mad, you are crying for the one who doesn't even loves you" I said. "B-but I loved him"... "look he doesn't knows that you love him, and I believe you'll find someone better then him alright now stipe crying" I said and gave her tissues, she wiped her tears with it.

In office:
Taehyung's POV:
I was talking to my Mr.kang (Taehyung's sectary) when a man came inside and bowed to us and walked towards Mr.Kang, and whispered something in his ears and left.
"Hm good job, I'll tell you what to do next after I talk to boss, you should leave now" Mr.kang said and he again bowed and left.

"Sir I have a information about yang's daughter" Sectary kang said and I signalled him with my hand to speak. "Sir she goes to Seoul's biggest University" he said and I nodded. "You have any pic of her?"... "not right now but I'll tell him to bring that too as soon as possible!" He said and I sighed. "In 48 hours I need her every information, inform him or he'll be no more" I said and he gulped. "Alright sir" he said and bowed to me and left.

Sectary Kang's POV:
I walked out from Mr.Kim's office room. "You need to find her every information in 48 hours as soon as possible" I said to the man who brings me her informations. "But what will I have in return?" He said. "Whatever you wish for" I said and he smirked and nodded. "Make sure to give me what I'll wish for" he said and was about to leave when I stopped him. "What's your name?"... "Eunwoo" he said and left. "Hmm eunwoo" I said and sighed.

Back to y/n's POV:
We were in class and Teacher came with a new student I think. "Hello everyone, today we have a new student in our class, Cha Eunwoo, Eunwoo please introduce yourself"
"Hi I'm Cha Eunwoo, nice to meet you all" he said and all of the girls gasped because he was so handsome. He looked at me and winked.
I was taken back by his action. Maybe he winked someone else.

Btw ntgl he's handsome. "You can take your seat wherever you want Eunwoo" the teacher said and he walked towards our bench, me and Emily were sitting at the top.

 "You can take your seat wherever you want Eunwoo" the teacher said and he walked towards our bench, me and Emily were sitting at the top

Why does he wants to sit so far and also here? There was a seat beside me and many others but he choose the one beside mines. He came and sat beside me. "Helol beautiful" he said and raised my brows up. "Emily he's calling you" I said and heard he chuckled. "No I'm talking to you, Y/n" he said. "H-how do you know my name?" I said.
"Your ID card" he said while pointing at my Id card and I nodded.

"Do you live in dorm?" He said and I nodded, "why are you asking though?".. "ah cause I live in dorm too!" He said and I nodded. "Is she your friend?" He said while looking at Emily and I nodded. "Why does it looks like that she broke up with someone today, I mean she looks so sad" he whispered to me. "She saw her crush kissing another girl that's why" I whispered to him. "Oh-damn it really hurts" he said.

"Who's your crush?"he asks and I gave him a death glare. "Why are you taking my interview?"... "because I don't have anyone else to talk with and also I want to know about you so that we can be good friend and also I don't have friends"... "hm"... "what hm?, I guess you have a crush on me"... "eww yukh never"... "then someone from here?"... "no I don't have any I avoid boys"... "so it means you don't have any boyfriend too!"... "yeah"... "that's amazing then"... "why?"... "I can have my chance"... "never"

"Why do you live in dorm?" I asked him. "Cause my parents don't want me anymore so I decided to live in dorm" he said and I sighed, "and you?"... "same here!"... "oh"...

After University:
Y/n's POV:
"Emily you go to dorm I need to go to somewhere, I'll come back soon" I said and she nodded. "Alright I'll leave too it was nice meeting you, goodbye" Eunwoo said. "Goodbye" I said and he left. I need some cash for dorm's rent so I need to go to atm.
ATM machine is bit far from here, but I need so I have to.

Eunwoo's POV:
As she left I quickly ran back to university and went inside washroom and changed my clothes into black hoodie and a cap. And hurried and followed her behind.

After 7 mins:
Author's POV:
Y/n reached ATM machine and saw a man full in black clothes and hoodie standing out there, and smoking. She just went towards ATM machine and swiped her card in it and entered the pin code. She opened it and saw 11 million wons in her account. "Appa sent more! Even though I just take few." I Said and sighed. She took out 10 thousand wons from the atm machine, for a month and to pay the bill of dorm.

Eunwoo was watching her and he also took a picture of her bank balance, because it's a biggest proof that he's Yang's daughter or who can have this much money in their bank account.

After taking money's from it she walked back to dorm while she was walking she could feel someone walking behind her. She stopped and heard the foots behind her also stopped. She walked and heard the footsteps behind her also walked. She gulps and looks back and sees the same man who was standing near the atm is here standing behind her and when she looks back he quickly looks away.

"I-is he following me? What if he's my dispatch sent by one of appa's enemy" Sne whispers to herself and again take more steps forward and sees his shadow following her again. "What if he really is?" She whispers and thinks to check on it. She runs and sees that, that man also ran after him. "Oh no he is" she says and sped up to run more fast. But eunwoo was still chasing her.

Suddenly she dropped her ID card in the way and she doesn't knows it yet. She just ran. Eunwoo stopped when he saw she dropped her ID card.

End of Author's POV

WRITTEN BY: @life_goes_on_bish