update

Hey dear lovely readers that I really adore with my whole life and appreciate :),

I have made a very drastic decision after much careful thought and know that some of you all will maybe not like it :/. However, I do have explanations and reasons for my following actions.

Firstly, here is what is gonna happen:
- the baby project will be unpublished once again to go under serious revision because I will change Jungwoo's partner aka Lucas.
-Jungwoo will be paired with a new OG character which I'm pretty you guys are gonna love.

Now on to the explanation as to why I'm doing this:
I'm pretty sure everyone is well aware of the Lucas situation. I'm not saying that he's guilty or that he's not just to be clear.

To make it clear though, he will not be completely removed from my books but instead, he is becoming more of a side character. He will be more like that supportive side friend(cough cough Jungwoos 2nd partner cough cough). He will still be part of NCT in the baby project but not Jungwoo's partner( I lied). Lucas is still part of NCT and has contributed to the group's success, so for this reason he will still be appearing in my books as a friend of the neos or as part of NCT. He will just not be partnered with Jungwoo.

Soooo a little update. Lucas is still very important to this book and is one of Jungwoo's partners for future books.

I hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from and support my decision. The chapters for the baby project will be unpublished on January 10, 2022, and will be slowly republished starting February 15, 2022. Sadly, until now I decided to cancel the baby project 2 due to personal reason.

Please look forward to this new change!

                                                     ~Rose🌹<3