075

GODRIC'S HOLLOW-075

GODRIC'S HOLLOW-075

The morning after Ron left, the four decided it was time to move camps. The twins and Harry watched as Hermione wrapped a scarf around a tree just in case Ron needed to find them.

Harry grabbed his girlfriend and Hermione's hand as the four apparated away. They landed at their new campsite, Sam and Harry going off to do enchantments.

Diana sat next to her best friend, who was crying. "I know, you and Harry aren't doing anything. It was just a feeling."

"Harry would never cheat on you, Ana." Hermione sniffed. "He loves you too much."

"He was a funny way of showing it," Diana muttered.

"I know," Hermione says quietly.

Diana placed her head on Hermione's shoulder, which the brunette returned. The next morning, Sam walked out of the tent and towards his twin, who was on watch. He sat down next to her and grabbed her hand, scarlet and sliver wisps climbed up their arms.

"Do you think they are okay?" Sammy asked.

"I think so. Mum and Remus are tough." Diana replied.

"Teddy would be about five months now." Sammy smiled at the thought of his little brother.

"I can't wait to meet him." The blonde girl said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

A ruffle of the tent alerted the twins making them look and see Hermione and Harry coming out.

"Dia, Sam!" Harry called out to them, hurrying over and holding out the snitch. "Hermione was right. Snitches have flesh memories, but I didn't catch the first Snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it."

Diana took the snitch and saw the words that were inscribed in it. "I open at the close."

"What do you think that means?" Harry asked his girlfriend and friends.

"I don't know. I found something as well." Hermione said, pulling out a book. "At first I thought it was an eye, but now I don't think it is. It isn't a rune, and it isn't anywhere in Spellman's Syllabary."

Sam traced it with his finger. "It looks inked in. It's not part of the book. Somebody drew it."

"Luna's dad was wearing that at Bill and Fleur's wedding," Harry said, pointing at the symbol.

"Why would someone draw it in a children's book?" Diana asked.

"Look, guys, I've been thinking. I want to go to Godric's Hollow. It's where I was born. It's where my parents died."