chapter 6

After my phone call with Ryujin. I feel a lot better. He did make me think though. Do I still love Dana? We do say I love you to each other and he never forgets to kiss me before he leaves. But I also can't stop thinking about the fact Ryujin stopped playing his game just to comfort me. What a gentleman.

I'm actually starting to feel afraid I'm becoming attach to this guy. He doesn't even know what he's doing to me.

"Yeji! Your food is burning!" I snap out of my head and look down. I quickly take it off the stove and fan the smoke away from my face.

"What's wrong with you?" Dana ask.

"Nothing" I answer curtly.

"Are you still upset about earlier? Of course I love you Yeji. We're a family" he says but when he said that I didn't feel anything. Not happiness nor sadness.

"Thank you" I reply.

"How about we go on a date? Tomorrow we're going to my parents. We can leave Eva there for the night until the next day and we can go on a date the day after tomorrow?" He says while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I fake a smile, "Sure, I'd love that."

He slaps my ass and goes back to the living room to play his game.

I grab my phone to message Ryujin because there was another thing that was bothering me.

kitty_purrfect: Hey thank you for listening to me earlier. I really appreciate it.

hard_carryy0: Anytime. No need to thank me. Are you feeling better?

kitty_purrfect: Yes I am but earlier I heard someone say babe? Was that towards you?

hard_carryy0: Ohh lol that was Savannah. We met on Whisper too but we're friends now. She lives one state away from me. I convinced her to play league so she plays with my friends and I now.

kitty_purrfect: Why did she call you babe tho?

hard_carryy0: It's just something she does. She does it to all my friends. She did like me for a little bit but I think that was only because a guy rejected her so she was kinda using me as a rebound but she's dating my friend Evan now.

kitty_purrfect: Do you just collect girls from Whisper?

That idea annoyed me. Is he like this to every girl he talks to on Whisper.

hard_carryy0: No lol just you, Savannah and Shelby.

kitty_purrfect: Shelby? Another girl?

hard_carryy0: Yes? Is there something wrong with that?

kitty_purrfect: Does Shelby want to date you?

hard_carryy0: No lol she has a boyfriend. Are you jealous? Lol

kitty_purrfect: No. Why would I be jealous? I have a boyfriend too

hard_carryy0: Exactly but you seem to be really interested in my dating life or girls liking me lol

kitty_purrfect: I'm not

hard_carryy0: I know. I'm just kidding but I have to go though. My nephew is spending the night with me so if I don't get to wish you good night. Good night lol