Ch 44

[Oman, the God of Benevolence, blesses you]

I felt warmth emanating throughout my body as I received Oman’s blessing.

[Hesed, the God of Knowledge, blesses you]

Hesed’s blessing cleared my head.

[Odyssey, the God of Love, blesses you]

“Stop! That’s too much!”

I hastily made an X with my hands at the sentence that popped up in the chat window.

But I could tell it was already too late.

[Odyssey, the God of Love, expresses their dissatisfaction]

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, attempts to cast a blessing spell and looks at you]

“That ability… no, don’t waste your power.”

I said to the gods who wish to bestow me unnecessary blessings.

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, stares at you]

“So…”

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, stares at you]

I let out a small sigh.

“Okay. Go ahead.”

[Ciel, the God of Destruction, blesses you]

There was an energy in my body reminiscent of a tiger that was not suitable for nighttime rest, which had finally arrived.

I lay down on the bed after receiving Ciel’s blessing. My bed will most likely break if I have a nightmare in my sleep. While contemplating something insinuating.

“……”

Lying on my bed, I stared at the high ceiling.

‘Daisy must be washing hard by now.’

Today has been a long day for me. I went to the palace and played a game with Alberto.

‘Well, it ended with my victory, but…’

Daisy was attacked when I returned to the temple.

I can feel my heart race as I recall Daisy, who was dying just now.

‘If she had died…’

What I did earlier was wrong, but taking it out on the people around me was even more unforgivable.

“You messed with the wrong person, Queen.”

There is a saying that the best defense is attack.

I never intended to keep up with someone who wants to ruin my life. And…

“Ugh…”

When Reyhas’ eyes came to mind, I drew the blanket up to my face.

What will happen to me now that I’ve exposed Tiago’s fake saint with my hands and proved my sacred power in front of everyone?

The next day, I got away from Dwayne and went out to the main street, borrowing Daisy’s clothes.

There wasn’t any particular reason, but it was simply because I don’t have the confidence to face Reyhas again right away.

I ordered Daisy,

“Tell them I can’t leave the room because I’m sick.”

Street performers were playing catchy music on the street, and there were girls selling fruits.