🖤Abuse - Renyong

Request by: RiddhimaaChowdhury

TRIGGER WARNING: PHYSICAL AND VERBAL ABUSE

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, RENYONG ARE A COUPLE IN THE STORY BUT TAEYONG IS NOT THE ABUSER

"do you have to go hyung?" renjun whined as he held onto taeyong's hands.

Taeyong smiled softly ruffling renjun's hair.

"aish renjunnie, it's only two days, besides you have that new choreographer to go meet with dream don't you?"

Renjun nodded still pouting.

Taeyong placed both hands on the side of renjun's head and leaned in kissing his forehead.

"I'll be back in 48 hours I promise."

Renjun smiled softly pressing his head to taeyong's chest.

"stop being so cute, or I won't be able to leave." Taeyong said.

"that's the point hyung."

Taeyong giggled.

"okay, I really do have to go baby." Taeyong whispered slowly carding his fingers through renjun's hair.

"okay yongie, have fun on the trip and don't worry about me okay?"

"oh renjun-ah, I'm always worried about you."

Renjun smiled pecking taeyong's lips quickly.

"go, you'll miss the van."

Taeyong smiled kissing him back before he left the dorm to join the rest of 127 minus mark and haechan.

"renjunnie! Are you ready?" it was jeno's voice from down the hall.

"yes! Coming!" he called as he grabbed his bag and rushed to meet the rest of dream.

The dreamies entered the practice room being greeted by an unfamiliar face.

"hello boys, I'm kim meonghee, your contemporary dance instructor."

They bowed to the woman greeting her politely.

"now, I understand you are doing solo projects for this album correct?"

"yes maam, we each have a dance solo and track." Mark said.

"I see, okay. Let's start with the oldest. You boys can go warm up or do whatever until your turn."

Mark joined the woman while the others left the room.

This was the procedure for all the members.

Now it was renjun's turn. She called him into the room and began doing some warmups.

She taught him some stretches and a few breathing exercises before they got started.

"so, renjun, I understand that your concept is classical Chinese dance."

"yes maam."

"you know that is very difficult to accomplish right?"

"yes. I'm actually pretty nervous about it." He admitted.

"okay, well the main thing to remember is keeping it authentic. If you mess it up even a little bit it will be a joke."

Renjun didn't expect this woman to be so crass, but he got used to it and focused on listening to her.