In memory of Cedric

The last day at Hogwarts came and everyone sat in the Great Hall. Dumbledore was as usual sitting in his chair but the hall had this time no tables. They all sat with faces towards the front and had black banners in the hall.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know exceptionally hard working, infinitely fair-minded, and most importantly, a fierce, fierce friend. Now I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort!"

People in the hall gasped and looked at each other.

"The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me and reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different toungues our hearts beat as one. I light of recent events the bonds of friendship we've made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain"

Some people in the hall had tears in their eyes and the majority looked down at their feets.

"Remember that and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest, and brave and true, right to the very end"

**

After dismissing the students allowing them to pack their stuff Dumbledore went to Harry's dormitory and saw him and Bree talking.

They heard the door opening and the stood up turning to Dumbledore who walked in.

"I never liked these curtains. Set them on fire in my fourth year. By accident of course. I put you in terrible danger this year. I'm sorry"

"Professor, when we were in the graveyard there was a moment when Voldemort's wand, Bree's and mine sort of connected"

"Priori Incantatem. You saw your parents that night didn't you? They appeared"

They nodded

"No spell can reawaken the dead Harry and Bree. I trust you know that. Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must face the choice between what's right and what is easy. But remember this. You're not alone" when he walked to the door he turned around again.

"Your throat. Better?"

She shaked her head. It actually got worse when she screamed that night in the hospital wing thinking that a door was Voldemort somehow.

"I can assure you it will" then he walked out.

"Priori Incantatem?"

"Reverse spell" Bree said in a low voice still hoarse.

"Oh"

**

Infront of the castle at the front yard everyone were saying goodbye to each other since the schools we're leaving. Viktor was giving Hermione a piece of paper where she should write to.

Fleur and her sister walked over to Ron saying goodbye and kissed his cheek. "Au revoir, Ron"

Harry and Bree was walking slowly next to each other and watching all the students.

"Ambree Potter! I juzt wanted to zay goodbye. I hope we will zee each other again" Aleksei said and kissed her hand and walked away when she smiled at him knowing that she really can't talk completely at the moment.

"Well, personally as your older brother. I just think tha-"

"Ugh, I'm not listening"

"You rarely do"

"Yes I do"

"Yeah well..." Harry flung his arm over her shoulder and continued to walk.

~~

The Durmstrang ship shoot out a cannon in the middle of the water.

The Beauxbaton girls were walking toward their carriage and the Hogwarts students applauded while they walked. Same to the Durmstrang boys.

The quartet went to a more silent place to a walking corridor out in the yard.

"Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?"

"No" they answered to Ron's question.

"No I don't think so. Oh well. What life without a few dragons?"

"Everything is gonna change now isn't it?" Hermione asked.

"Yes"

"Promise you'll write this summer. All three of you"

"I won't. You know I won't"

"Harry and Bree will, won't you?"

"Yeah. Every week"

They laughed and stood looking out of the balcony when the Beauxbaton students left with their carriage and the Durmstrang students sailing under water.

"It's quite peaceful when Bree isn't talking isn't it?" Ron said jokingly.

"Absolutely" Hermione and Harry laughed along.

"I'm not mute" she muttered and hit Ron on his head.
_______________________________

Oh! Another year over! But... that's not the final year. It's the total glow up year now :)) (no one is is ugly if that's what you think I'm saying)

Shorter chaper yes!

Thanks!! <33