Chapter 54: Cornelia Street

And I hope I never lose you, hope it never ends

I'd never walk Cornelia Street again

That's the kind of heartbreak time could never mend

I'd never walk Cornelia Street again

Exactly one month ago today since my mom passed away and I am still in Wake Forest. Harry lives with me ever since the night we reconciled and I have never been happier. At first, he didn't want to move in with me and invade my privacy. He knows I am not completely over the passing of my mom. But I couldn't bear the thought of him continuing living at the dealership. Call me clingy but I just don't want to be away from him anymore. Many years have been lost and I just want to spend as much time as I can with him.

He took their house off for sale. He admitted that he was hurt by everything that happened to us. He thought that slowly erasing any memory of him will help him to move forward. But now that all things are going well there's no need to sell it.

As per my working/living situation in New York, I have finally decided to move back here. I know it's a big decision cause I have made a name for myself in the advertising industry in Manhattan but like what my mom told me, I should stop running away. She knew from the very beginning that I belong in this place.

Leaving my dream city, a great job, and the luxurious life I have in a city that never sleeps is hard. Plus, I haven't figured out what I will do here, and normally starting over is scares the hell out of me. But I don't feel any fear, I am at peace with anything that is coming.

Is this what real home feels like?

I can't help but look up at the sky and mumble a 'thank you to my mom.

"Care to share what's going on?"

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard Harry's voice as he walked inside the dining room. It's past 10 in the morning and I plan on bringing him food at the dealership. I like playing housewife with him.

He walked towards who was sitting at the barstool in front of my laptop. I was planning on sending an email to Jake regarding my plans of resigning from my position. Blake and I already discussed that I decided to move back here.

Harry immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and felt him kiss my hair. I love how much he loves me.

"I thought about my mom," I told him. "She's the reason why we are here," I added.

I heard him take a deep breath, "Yeah! All thanks to Andrea." he muttered.

He has so much respect for my mom, he cared for her and was hurt too when she passed away. And it's great that we get to comfort each other from the loss.

"I am resigning from my work," I told him, changing the subject.

He turned the barstool around so I could face him. I was cornered as he rested both of his hands on the breakfast counter. His familiar scent soothes my nostrils.

"Are you sure?" he asked with a worried expression.

Nodding at him, I wrapped both of my hands around his neck. "Yeah! I am so in love that I cannot bear to be away from you," I teased.

Giving me a peck on the lips, "Yeah, I like that idea."

I bit his lower lip, "You know I have so much to pay for, I have been stubborn for so long," I continue to tease him.

"Sounds great!" he whispered.

Then he placed himself in between my legs as he continue to kiss me and I can feel his hardness over his denim pants. I suddenly felt feverish, as his left hand snaked on my back and his right hand found the button of the shorts I am wearing, in no time he unbuttoned it and two fingers were inside me.

"You're so wet Swift," he whispered as he nibble my neck.

I moaned as his fingers did wander down there. My whole body is feverish and ticklish at the same time. I cannot explain how I feel. This isn't the first time that I had this kind of steamy moment with Harry but every time we get intimate he gives me a different kind of feeling. Something that I only felt with him. Something that only he can give me.

After a while, his hand was replaced by him. We were both moaning, not caring if it's not even mere afternoon. I heard him scream my name as both found our release.

My face heated up as I started dressing up and as I watched him put his pants on. I've slept with him so many times but this is the first time that we did it in the kitchen in the middle of the day. I used to be embarrassed cause I wasn't confident about my body.

"You look amazing!" he said as he probably felt my insecurities again.

He kissed my forehead and focused his eyes on the screen of my laptop. I was only halfway on the email I am sending to Jake.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, this time his tone is serious.

"Yeah, why?" I pouted, thinking he doesn't want me to stay here.

"Don't ever think that I don't want you here, but New York is what you have dreamed of, and I don't want to be the reason why you have to turn away from it," he says in a sincere tone.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. He is just so sweet and I so love him.

"Nothing will feel like home than being here with you, and that is my dream," I tell him. "I never saw it, but my mom did, that's why she patiently waited for me." I cupped my hands on his face. "I love you, Harry, I love you so much and I don't want to waste any more time pursuing other things but you. You have put your life on hold for me for so long and I want to make up for that."

It's true. He never wanted to become a businessman, he wanted to draw, to work for Marvels. But because of the unfortunate circumstances that happened to us, he had to give that up. Now that he is finally getting his life back together - enjoying his time running the dealership. I don't him to give that up again. Cause I know if I ever go back to New York, he will go with me and leave everything behind. No questions asked. He is always the one who goes to me, always. And this time, I want to be the one to go to him. Now it's my turn to show him how much I truly love him. I am done having the upper hand.

He was silent for a while. I know that he is in deep thoughts. It's something that I noticed from him for the past few weeks we've been together. Whenever a huge decision is needed. He always thinks things through.

"I don't want you to regret giving your life up for me. I can be in New York if you want me to," he says.

I knew it! Of course, I was right.

Shaking my head I told him, "I will not regret choosing you over other things. You've given up so much for me and I want to be the one to give up some things for you. Please, let me do this, let me be the one to make the sacrifices this time." I said to him. "Plus, you're one hell of a dealership owner, I don't think I even have to work a single day of my life." I teased.

A smile crept on his face. "You can live like a queen all you want, I will take care of you," he says with conviction and pulled me in a tight embrace. "I love you," he whispered.

And I love him more than he will ever imagine. What we have now is something I swear to take care of for the rest of my life. I may never know what the future holds for us but one thing I know for sure, I will never give up on Harry. Ever again that I will lose him. Ever again that I will let this end. Cause if it does. I can never move forward again.