ex party (requested)

Yeji felt the weight lift from her shoulders as soon as she walked inside the house.

She even cracked a smile for the first time over the last couple of stressful and tiring hours, her heart fluttering when she thought about being able to find where you were and bring you into her arms for a huge hug.

She's missed you like crazy today and that's all she really wants.

She took off her shoes and jacket and then put her things down.

Your name was on the tip of her tongue and she parted her lips, ready to call out for you to see where you were at.

But she froze right after upon hearing something that was quite familiar.

She recognized the song that she heard blasting from your shared bedroom.

She rushed up the stairs, suddenly feeling extremely protective over you as she recognized the lyrics to a song that's being used for a challenge that's going around on TikTok - ex party.

She came across a video of someone doing it one day before scrolling past it and she knows the challenge can be a little risqué.

She reached the bedroom faster than she ever has before and rushed to your side, just in time as you were about to do the body roll part of the challenge.

She wrapped you in her arms and you couldn't help but burst out laughing, your feet lifting off of the floor for a moment as she spun you around.

You were dressed in a pair of sweats and one of her shirts and it only made her feel even more protective of you.

"Oh, no you don't." She giggled in your ear, her lips brushing against your cheek.

"Yeji, it's okay. It's just a challenge." You laughed but she only shook her head, her eyes resting on your phone as it continued to film these moments between you.

It didn't bother her. She wasn't trying to be controlling. She just doesn't like the thought of anyone seeing you do that challenge.

"Yeah, I know all about this challenge." She smiled as she tickled your sides playfully. "Sorry, world. I know you probably want to but no one is seeing my girl do that challenge except for me." She smirked and kissed your neck a few times, her lips brushing softly against your skin.

Your heart started to flutter, your teeth in your lip as she brushed her hands across your hips and kissed the spot behind your ear.

"You're so sexy, darling. You can do that challenge anytime you want, but only for me. Only for my eyes. Because you're mine, all mine, only mine." She insisted as she gave you kisses anywhere she could, still feeling a little protective of you as you melted over how sweet she was being.

You just smiled a little brighter as she held you a little tighter, hoping you'd still post this video on your TikTok, just for the world to see how lucky she is that you're only hers.