Mmm Title

(I can't guys. I couldn't think of a chapter name augh.)

Freddy waited patiently at the buildings entrance for you. The other glamrocks were not with him this time. It was a little odd that they were all nearly out of battery and needed to charge, but he didn't question it.

It would mean that he'd get to spend the night alone with you. Which was a rather favorable thing. He was surprised to find you so... alluring. And cute and...well you stirred some strange feelings within him. The feelings, he could grasp what they were, but he wasn't familiar with experienceing these specific feelings as He'd never been attracted to anyone before the way he was to you.

It was new. And exciting. It made him very curious. About himself and you and other things.

And he's noticed these...affections since the night you fell asleep on him. Once you had left all he could think about was you. Your enchanting e/c eyes and stunning features..and the way your body felt against his. but it took him a little bit to fully acknowledge that he is captivated by you.. and the more time he spent with you the stronger these feelings got.

It was a tad bit overwhelming. Of course part of his new obsession with you could be that it's new for him. And he hoped he would calm down a bit once he got used to it..

However He wasn't really sure what to do about it. He liked you, and he wanted to do something... be with you romantically maybe?? But There were many factors to consider, a major one being that you were human and he wasn't.

but in all honesty he didn't care about that difference. he was mostly just nervous about how you'd react to his feelings. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable or make it weird between you too. He  definitely didn't want to risk losing your friendship.

But then again maybe you'd return the feelings. Hes observed you a lot and he seemed to get reactions out of you, making you blush or stutter. The others, not even Monty, got such reactions from you least not in the way he did.

But he would see how things played out. Keep things as they were now.

Even if you guys couldn't be more than friends he still just wanted to make you happy. And smile. And laugh. He wanted to protect you and spend time with you. He knew you were unhappy outside of work (you were easy to read at times) and without your daughter. Even the others could tell there was something wrong too, that you were unhappy and keeping a dark secret. You'd also confessed you were scared of whoever him is so that was a huge red flag to them.

But you would tell them when you were ready and he trusted that. He just hoped you be able to tell him...

He heard you car pull up and as you walked into the building he greeted you "Hello Superstar!" He waved and smiled.

He looked you over, seeing the stunned expression on your face. You had dark circles under you tired eyes and you looked exhausted.

"Hiya Freddy!" You smiled back wanting to hide your struggling.

He admired that about you. You worked incredibly hard and were strong for the people you cared about so you could take care of your daughter and them regardless of how you felt. But it made him feel bad too. He wanted for you to be able to relax and consider your own needs as well. You didn't always have to be strong. You deserved to be taken care of too.

Clearly.. Freddy was very observant of you.

"Where are the others?" Y/n asked once she realized it was only him there.

"They are all in their rooms. I guess they were low on power and needed to charge for tonight."

"And your not?" You thought it was weird that only he was charged and not them.

"Nope I'm fully charged. I made sure to charge periodically throughout the day."

It was true. He always made sure he was charged on the nights you worked. He didn't want you to be alone and get hurt like the other two times. Last time he saw you hurt in a puddle of your own blood was terrifying to him. He'd prefer to avoid another accident from you.

"Well then Fredster i guess it's just the two of us tonight" he could sense your heart rate quicken and see your face go red.

It amused him. "Indeed. But are you okay y/n? Your face is red and your hear is beating guiet fast."

He was teasing you. And he knew calling you out would make you get all flustered. Which was another thing you got flustered so easily around him. Surely that meant something.

"Uhm yeah! I'm g-great. Just had a lot of coffee haha" she bit her lip.

Something he'd never seen you do. It made his own face heat up. It was adorable.

"Alright Superstar,  I suggest you slow down on the caffeine intake if you're showing such symptoms from it. I'd appreciate if you didn't have a heart attack."

"I'll be fine" she smiled at him. His systems fans sped up a bit.

"Just take care of yourself y/n" He gave her a stern look and she nodded.

He followed you to the security office watching you as you dropped off your stuff and grabbed the tablet.

And then the two of you walked through the pizzaplex together as you scanned the staff bots.

"So Superstar, how is y/d/n?" He asked you after a few moments of silence.

"Oh she's good. She's just staying with a friend right now while I work and whatnot."

"That's good. Unfortunate that she has to be away from you though."

"Yeah...but its for the best...." she trailed off her mind wandering but she quickly shook her head "to focus of work. Of course. Ya know. So I can provide for us."

"I understand that" Freddy responded.

Abruptly you gave a big yawn and rubbed at your eyes. Your sleep becoming less and less restful from the nightmares. But you couldn't really do anything about them.

The yawn you gave was cute but Freddy still frowned "y/n perhaps you should take a nap and let me finish your work..."

"No its fine. I don't really wanna sleep anyways..."

"May I ask why?"

"I just can't. I have... nightmares" you laughed dryly.

"What are the nightmares about?"

"...really awful things. It kinda varies but it doesn't let me sleep peacefully and I'm always still tired. But I gotta push through it... just a bit longer.."

Freddy stopped walking and grabbed your wrist his grip was gentle but still firm. He noticed you flinch and for a split second fear flashed on your face at his sudden movement. He quickly released his hand and his frown deepened. He wouldn't question your reaction but he didn't like it.

"Y/n give me the tablet" his tone was soft but he wouldn't let you say no.

Reluctantly you handed it to him.

"Let's take you to my room and you can rest on the couch. Even if you don't sleep just.. relax at least" He wasn't trying to be mean or boss you around. He genuinely just cared for you and didn't want you to overwork yourself so much.

He made you blush again. He was sweet. Perhaps that's why you had these feelings for him. Because he treated you better than any other human has and his intentions weren't selfish.

"Okay Freddy..." you sighed a small smile on your lips.

Freddy's ears did a happy wiggle and he grabbed your wrist again, slowly this time, and pulled you with him. His hand didn't let go of your wrist until he had you on the couch laying down snuggled up next to his oversized plushie self and wrapped in a soft blanket.

"I will finish this up for you and then I'll come back to check on you" He assured poking your nose.

A mindless action on his end but it made you both flustered.

You were nervous about being left alone but you just stared at him sleepily and nodded.

With that he quickly left the room and went off to do your work for you.