{20} ヤンデレ {20}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

It had been a week since Ran had slept over my house and things were going smoothly in my life.

"That's a lie" I mumbled as I tapped my finger against the counter and I began glancing outside of the windows to see other people walking by the cafe with their friends and family.

At least I hadn't gotten into any more trouble.

I was currently working a morning shift since Sumiko had told me that someone called out so she told me that she'd work the night shift and I'd cover my sickened coworker.

I placed my head down on the counter "It's too early to be up" I mumbled while rubbing at my eyes and yawning "....."

This is going to be a boring day.

***

~Ran Haitani's POV~

"So how'd it work out?" Rindou asked as he began sharpening one of his knives and I leaned my head back "She fell right into my trap" I mused and Rindou chuckled lightly "How cruel.....scaring the poor girl~"

I glanced over at him "It was all harmless fun and you're the one that was chasing her, I only wanted you to turn the streetlights off" I said and Rindou began cracking his knuckles "I was getting into character but Instead of scaring her half to death, maybe you should try asking her out.....or is that too much of a pain?" He mused and I lowered my eyes "Haha...."

He chuckled and stood up whilst dusting off his clothes "I'm a bit jealous, you've got that cute girl all to yourself and I have no one" he said with a fake pout and I rolled my eyes "You choose to ignore all of the girls that give you attention" I mused and he crossed his arms "As if I'd want some half-naked drunk from a club" he said with slightly irritation evident in his features "....."

Something seemed to pop up in his head "Remember that we have a meeting later today" he said and I gave a short nod "I know, do you think Sanzu is going to show up?" I questioned and Rindou chuckled lightly "I'm not sure, since Mikey isn't going to this meeting" he said with a slight sigh before shrugging it off "If anything, he'll probably be in his living space"

I scoffed "Or at some party, getting high by himself" I said and Rindou chuckled lightly "That does seem likely" he mused and I gave a short nod before standing up and adjusting my suit.

"Do you plan on visiting your little lover at work today?" Rindou asked and I rolled my eyes "I don't have the time to stop at that cafe" I said as I grabbed my phone off of the coffee table.

Rindou raised a brow "Mhm I noticed that you haven't gone to the cafe in a week or so, usually you go every other day" He stated and I glanced over at him "My personal schedule isn't of any importance, I just want to get this meeting finished with so that we can start handling our own business.....or have you forgotten?" I questioned and he rubbed the back of his neck "It seems that it had slipped my mind......how are we transporting our goods?" He asked and I hummed in thought "We could always take Kokonoi's car"