CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 43

SOLLEL IMMEDIATELY felt the moonrite stone after her flaming rock attack rained down on the valley, destroying countless of the undead, ghouls and wraiths. But with the moonrite stone so near, her strength was drained in an instant.

Her body swayed, but before she fell, an arm caught her waist and steady her.

"Are you okay, my lady?"

Sollel shook her head as she held onto Hakken's shoulder. Her head was spinning, her strength was slowly waning away, still, she tried to release another flame attack but failed.

"I'm fine." Sollel let go of Hakken and patted his chest. "Fight. Go."

An order from his lady that Hakken couldn't decline. "Yes, my lady."

Hakken let go and Sollel drop on her knees almost immediately. Seeing his lady weak, Hakken wanted nothing but to be by her side and assist her, but his lady was not a frail woman. If she told him to 'go and fight', that meant she had everything under control.

So, he fought. With war blades on his hands, he slew every monster and soldiers trying to get to his queen. Meanwhile, Grath was blocking the elite soldiers of the empire and the kingdom and at the same time, Zassia's flame was crawling on the ground around the queen, creating a circle shape flame, trapping the queen inside to protect her.

Seeing the queen in that state, Zassia volunteered herself to be the queen's protector. With her life, she would die to safeguard her highness!

High-tier elemental attacks from flame to wind, bombarded the circle of flame Zassia created around her queen. The attacks were formidable and overpowering Zassia, but she held her ground and gritted her teeth.

However, Zassia could only do so much. Receiving the attacks from different high-tiers sorceress, she was overpowered, but she would not be defeated as long as she breathes.

"Do not underestimate the direct flame blessing from my queen, the Mistress of Flame!" Zassia screamed with her gritted teeth, she intensified her flame, giving all her essence, she raised the circle of flame around the queen up to six feet tall and made a cage for her.

Spending all her essence, Zassia's swayed and fell to the ground.

Seeing his companion, Lady Zassia fell, Grath bellowed and unleashed multiple flame claws to block and attack his opponents before running towards Zassia to lend a hand.

"Run!" It was a shout from Hakken that Grath, and Zassia heard clearly. "Run! I'll meet you later there with the queen!"

"No!" Grath shouted back while defending Zassia who was losing consciousness. "I am not leaving her highness!"

Hakken hissed and slashed his swords against the undead, ghouls and wraith around him, overcrowding him. "Your job is to protect Zassia! Now, go!"

Grath was indecisive as he glanced at the queen inside the circle of flame, then he looked down at Zassia. He swore his fealty to the queen, his entire being was screaming at him not to turn his back. He was reading to shout at Hakken that he will stay when he heard his queen's order from the circle of flame.

"Go, Grath." The queen sounded so weak. "Protect Zassia."

Grath kneeled. "Yes, my queen." Then he carefully picked up lady Zassia and ran.

They were in the center of the valley; the whole place was filled with undead monsters and the only reason Grath could run away while the elite soldiers of the kingdom and empire were near was because of the hoard of monsters crowding the whole valley attacking everyone that lives and breath. Including the elites from the kingdom and empire.