17

Warning: kinda heated in the beginning?

Now you shall read. <3

———

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▬▬▬ 没那么糟糕,
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

'Y/n.' Kusuo called.

"Yes?" I looked over to Kusuo who was sitting on my bed. I was currently at my desk doing homework.

'I..' he stopped talking and walked up to me.

"What are you doing?"

He didn't answer and stayed quiet, staring at me.

"What? Kusuo, you're making me nervous. Did something happen?"

He leaned down a little and stared at my lips for a moment but then back up at my eyes.

"What..?" I tilted my head to the side.

Kusuo moved his face closer to mine.

'Y/n, I've never felt like this before.. until you came back here and we got close. I don't know what this feeling is? You make me feel something whenever I'm with you. I want to..' he stopped talking and looked down at my lips once again.

What the hell is happening? What does he mean..?

He then smashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked but soon melted into the kiss and kissed him back.

My hands got tangled into his soft, pink hair and his hands rested on my waist.

We both stood up and slowly walked backwards, making me fall onto the bed and Kusuo hovered over me.

He licked my bottom lip, trying to enter his tongue into my mouth, and me being the tease I am, I kept my mouth shut.

He soon got annoyed and squeezed my thigh, making me gasp. And with my mouth now open, Kusuo took his chance to stick his tongue inside my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance and he won, his tongue now exploring.

We then both pulled away, trying to catch our breaths.