Introduction & Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or the Heroes of Olympus. All of its owned by Rick Riordan.

3rd Person

"Thalia Grace!" Was called as the Daughter of Zeus came forward. Just as Artemis was about to open her mouth a two big flashes of light, accompanied by a third, smaller, flash of light happened.

"Oww! Octavian!"

"Travis, Conner, whichever Stoll, I swear I'm gonna wrap you in thorns!"

"Reyna, watch where you're jabbing that blade at!"

"Clarisse, calm down!"

"SILENCE!" Zeus thundered loudly, as everyone settled down a bit the Romans were stunned to see they were on Olympus as the Greeks were sighing in annoyance at the moment. During this brief moment the gods all shares concerned looks with each other. Who dared to bring both sets of their children, Greeks and Romans, together? Athena cast one look at the 12th Legion and sniffed in disdain.

"WHO DARES?!" Zeus started thundering again before Poseidon elbowed him in the side.

"Lady Clotho, Lady Lachesis, Lady Atropos," the sea god swallowed nervously. "What do we owe the pleasure of you visiting?"

"You gods are messing everything up!" They said as one, causing all the gods to flinch. "But, before we continue, Hermes, send for Hades' family and Poseidon's family."

Hermes came back quickly as he could with Persephone, Melinoë from the Underworld and Amphitrite, Triton and Tyson from the sea. They arrived to find stunned silence still as Hermes quickly went back to his throne. Amphitrite and Persephone opted to sit on their respective husband's lap. Melinoë, in her child form, opted to sit on her father's foot in little kid fashion, glancing up at her parents in mischief.

Triton saw everything and sighed as he went and leaned against his father's throne. Tyson, however, bombrushed Percy and grabbed him in a bear hug before setting him down and standing next to him. Finally, after everything, the demigods pointed to the other group and they all made a collective shout.

"WHO ARE THEY?!"

"Now, now children, I believe we are still missing two from our number," the Fates said with barely restrained glee, which made everyone there in the throne room pale drastically. No one, I mean no one, wanted to even fathom why the fates were being so cheerful, it was unnerving. The Fates just smiled innocently as they waved their hands and a fourth flash occurred.

The flash unveiled two demigods with raven black hair working side by side to utterly obliterate a monster. The monster, the minotaur back very quickly from when Percy last killed him. The minotaur was covered in numerous cuts and stab wounds, a few arrows were stuck in his body. The two half-bloods, however, seemed injury free and full of energy. On closer inspection, the half-bloods were a boy and girl respectively, the girl quickly summoned a spear and threw it at the minotaur, thus killing him as the boy started complaining good natured to her.

"SILENCE!" Zeus thundered, again.

"How about you not interrupt our very important conversation," the girl said with annoyance and sarcasm dripping from her voice.