Into your arms

Author pov
A month passed just like flow of river. There is love, confusion,hate. Kun is in love with Yangyang, Jaehyun is confused, Taeil hates Doyoung. Nomin, Guanren, Henxiao, Markhyuck and chenji are in love. Taeyong is in love with his husband. Youngers adore Taeyong as their own. Jeno was his little puppy but now Mark is little lion,hendery little prince, Jisung us little mouse,Guanlin is little puppy. They come to him because they find comfort with him. Johnny adores Ten and also Haechan. The family calls them Papa bear and Baby bear. Mark being possessive lion hates it. After a long time family laugh. Doyoung loves Taeil but Taeil hurts him. Yes he abused Doyoung. He always hide his pain for everyone. Today only Taeyong is home whereas everyone are out. He is looking out. Suddenly the rain started made him exited he dashed out in the rain. He danced,jumps just like the kids. Maids and bodyguards tried to stop him. He was dancing in the rain. Until someone called "Taeyong come inside or you will get sick." It was his husband who just arrived. Taeyong smiled and shook his head. Jaehyun chuckled at his cuteness. He then saw the weather getting worse so he sighed and went to get his beloved. He picked Taeyong in bridal style.

(Like this omg imagine jaeyong and Jaehyun kissing Taeyong's forehead

(Like this omg imagine jaeyong and Jaehyun kissing Taeyong's forehead.)

Taeyong started to throw tantrum. Jaehyun kisses his forehead. Taeyong smiled and snuggled close to him. They came home dripping wet (no dirty thoughts I am holy pudu like Haechan just joking but no weird thoughts.)
Nomin and Guanren who arrived awhile ago saw them. They clicked secret pics of them to tease them later. Couple were so busy to even notice it. Jaehyun out Taeyong on bed but he whined because of lost warmness. "I will change my clothes u should to." He said to younger. Taeyong nodded and went. Since he stays home. They came wearing these

 They came wearing these

Suddenly Taeyong held his hand out and said "cuddle please🥺

Suddenly Taeyong held his hand out and said "cuddle please🥺."  How could Jaehyun resist it. Sighed and accepted. They were cuddling and Taeyong snuggled close. Jaehyun has an urge to protect him. He also slept.

With Doil
"HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAW NOT TO ENTER MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION." Taeil yelled. Doyoung who was shivering badly. He had enough pain last night. "You know what I am going feel lucky."  Thess words made him calm. But he didn't know what storm came at night. His drunk husband raped him.

Back to mansion.
Jungwoo was at cafeteria of the office. Everyone knew that he is married to their boss. He was drinking coffee suddenly he felt a hand on his thighs. He looked at the person. "Mr Choi what is this behaviour." He snapped. Mr Choi smirked and said "I just want to have some fun."  Jungwoo got scared as he is the fragile one. He yanked at stood up but his hand was held by him. Mr Choi smirked at pushed him down and started to remove his belt.No one was there. Yuqi who came to cafeteria was so shocked so she called Lucas. Lucas came running from 13th floor till 7th floor. He saw Jungwoo shivering and no one is helping him. He went and punched mr Choi. Yuqi went to Jungwoo and helped him. Lucas was ruthlessly hitting him. Suddenly Yuqi shouted "Lucas he is unstable." Making the man turned towards his wife. He picked him up and dashed to the ground floor. Jungwoo was bleeding and also was unconscious. As Lucas came inside the car the driver drived the car."Jungwoo wake up wake up baby." He called the entire way to home. He picked the boy and entered the mansion. Everyone inside was shocked to see the scene. Ten and Winwin were on verge of breaking down. Jungwoo was brought to their room (his and Lucas's room). Doctor was called after dressing Jungwoo's injuries. "Mr Wong your husband is in shock he is mentally unstable because of what happen and wounds are kinda deep so please take care and don't give him stress and let him rest alot." Lucas nodded and went to Jungwoo who was on his bed sleeping peacefully. Lucas kissed his forehead. He came down and saw his brother in laws crying. Doyoung who was crying like crazy for his twin. Lucas and others were in rage. Mr Choi was I their basement. Jaehyun said "Take your husbands I have to talk something with Lucas." Everyone nodded and went away.  Taeyong smiled and patted Lucas's back and went to his room. "You know Lucas Jungwoo is fragile because he had the same experience before. You can love him he is involved in the revenge. And that bastard is in the basement make sure to torture him." Lucas came in the basement. "You know who you touch you bastard he is my love and you touched him with your dirty hands." He said while the Choi was muffling some words because he has tape on his mouth.

" He said while the Choi was muffling some words because he has tape on his mouth

Lucas tortured him removed all his organs and fed him to wolves and dogs

Lucas tortured him removed all his organs and fed him to wolves and dogs. He wiped his knife and went to his room he smiled at his husband who scrunched his nose cutely. He changed his clothes and went to sleep while pulling his husband in embrace. The night is very peaceful.

The devil finds comfort in his angel who is fragile. Devil's lovely Angel

Hope you enjoy the chapter 🙂😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️