A/n (soo question..)

(Don't vote yet read first please)

Do you guys expect or want a lemon/smut chapter in this story at all? I kinda need to know now as the romance is kicking up a bit and need to know what direction I'm taking this.

Here's the thing though. If you do want a chapter like that well... I don't see Freddy being able to have male genitals. 

If anything I see him as the type that likes to please and gets pleasure from pleasing his partner. (Which is the path I'd rather take if I make any chapter like this)

Buuut if you so desire I will do what other books have done and give him a little...compartment.

So just comment a thumbs up if you want smut. Don't be shy just tell me there's no judgement here.

If youd like to choose...

You want me to go with the version of smut I'd choose give a 💙

And if you want him to have a compartment give a 💜

Or just say it outright. Idc. You can even private message me your answer so as to be discreet.

Otherwise I'm just gonna keep it appropriate probably. Unless I decide to like make two versions. Idk. Maybe ill do that but hey still lmk.

If you think I should do both just vote.

And by both I mean keep it appropriate but add the smut chapters (both options included) and make them skipable without disrupting the story.

(Also making a smut chapter isn't like a plan of mine and isn't needed for my story. I just wanted to give you guys a choice for me to write it for yall. Becauseall in all idc. )