Chapter 1

AN : Hi guys. About the story... well actually, I don't even know, but I need to get this out of my head;

Lauren just want to fix herself from her dark past and never crossed her mind to fall in love. Her calm, diligent and helpful personality has caught Camila Cabello, her boss' sister in law's attention. There's a lot of various methods that have been used by the girl to attract her attention, but none of it works. Even though she'd been rejected by Lauren for a couple billionth times, Camila will not give up. Lauren never thought a girl as beautiful as Camila will fall in love with her, a pond worker, a girl who is not that pretty with a scar on her left eyebrows. To Lauren, if they ever be together, it will be like The Beauty and The Beast.

Btw Lauren is intersex.

So, this is it..

3

.

2

.

1

........

"Hello! Is anybody home!? Aunt Leslie (AN : Leslie Mann ;)!"

Leslie, who was cooking lunch turned her back to see Camila's head popped out of her kitchen door. She eyed Camila, her daughter in law, Selena's (AN : Selena Gomez ;) sister.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Camila entered the kitchen and spontaneous wrap her arms around Aunt Leslie while eyeing the chicken.

"You came here often, lately," Leslie stated raising her eyebrow.

"Am I not allowed to be here?" Camila playfully pout her lips.

"You know that's not what I meant ... But you're acting weird ... If Ally's here, your weirdness of coming here often is acceptable ..." Suddenly she remembered her youngest daughter who was working in Texas.

"Ally's in Texas. If it wasn't me taking her place to take care of you, who else?" Camila said, placing the chicken on a plate and put it on the counter.

Leslie chuckled, "I have Selena, my beautiful daughter in law. Always accompany and take a good care of me, even if she's a busy woman."

"She's not here right now and I am the substitute ... Aunt Leslie, that's really not nice." Camila pouted.

"You know I love you, right? I'm kidding Mila." Leslie smiled, "Just curious." She said before turning to her stove again.

Camila hummed, "Aunt Leslie, can I tell you something?"

"See! I told you, you're acting weird!" Leslie said, turning around, right hand pointing the spatula at Camila and her left hand on her hip.

"Well, um do you want to know that 'something' or not?" Camila questioned while placing both of her hands on her hips and raising an eyebrow.

"Okay, alright, let's sit down," Leslie turned off the stove and sat on the stool by the counter while Camila took a seat across her.

"Well, umm... uhhh... actually, ehh... I, umm... Where do I start?" Camila began. A tint of red started to form on her cheek.

"Well Mila, do you want to tell me that 'something' or not? Ummm... Uhhh... ehhh... I didn't learn that language yet," Leslie said hinting at sarcasm.

Camila laughed before propped up her chin and bit her lips.

"Tell me what it is!" Leslie started to lose her patience.