𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 // 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩

Your age: 9

Relation: Younger sister (by a lot)

Summary: Kate and Yelena are dating, and you're living with her because you had no where else to stay after Eleanor got arrested. You meet Yelena for the first time and become protective over Kate.

Devochka: Little girl.
Я ясно выражаюсь?: Do I make myself clear?
Кристально чистый.: Crystal clear.

---

"Y/n!" Kate called out, opening the apartment door. "I'm home!" You were sitting on the bed, reading a thick book about being a vet. You recognised your sister's voice and were up within seconds. 

You bolted to the living room to see Kate standing there. "Katie!" You squealed, running to her and engulfing her into a hug. 

"Hi, Bubble!" She grinned, hugging you tightly. After a few moments, she let go and said, "By the way, I want you to meet someone." 

Yelena nervously stepped inside, and smiled, "Hi. I'm Yelena Belova." 

"Hi, Yelena! I'm Y/n, Kate's little sister!" You chirped, hugging the assassin gently. Thanks to Kate, Yelena had gotten used to the Bishop's habit of hugging. 

"Y/n, I have to tell you something important." Kate lifted you in her arms and placed you on the kitchen counter. "Uh-oh. First name. Am I in trouble? I swear, I didn't mean to shoot that arrow in that kid's foot--" You rambled, but Kate raised an eyebrow, which shut you up nicely. 

"So, Yelena and I have been seeing each other these last few months, and we decided to tell you today." She gradually approached the subject, "And wanted to inform you that we're dating." 

Your eyebrows shot up, and you pointed at both of them, "You two? Girlfriends?" 

"Yeah." Nodded Kate. 

You looked at Yelena and glared at her, "Listen here, blondie. I love my sister very, very much." 

"Yes, devochka. I'm aware." Nodded Yelena, holding back laughter.

"And if you dare hurt her, I will make sure you never see the light of day again. Я ясно выражаюсь?" You switched to Russian, startling both of them.

"She speaks Russian?" Yelena whispered. "I never knew she spoke Russian!" Kate whisper-shouted back.

"Well? Do I?" You crossed your arms. 

"Кристально чистый." Yelena nodded. 

"Perfect, now, time for pizza!" You grinned. Lucky barked happily at the mention of pizza and ran around in circles. 

"She's crazy." Yelena noted.

"Yeah, you'll get used to it." Nodded Kate in reply. 

---

Woo! I'm on a roll today! 

Feel free to request! Next part's gonna be up in a bit, lol. I've got several drafts for different chapters, hehe.

Have a lovely day/night!

With love and hugs,
Daisy Rose