Part 51

"I just wish trouble would stop finding you so often"

------‐------------‐----‐--------‐‐----‐------‐------------------

He was sneaking out.

Definitely not the best thing to do on a saturday night but what else could you do when you'd been stuck at home with no company except your mildly paranoid dad.

So here he was, jacket with the hood on, knives in place, tracker firmly secured on his wrist because there was literally nothing he could do about it and his finished and tweaked mask that he had um "borrowed" from the support course workshop that fit perfectly on his face.

He had tried to hack into the tracker but he was no genius and could never break through Power loader's gadgets, he was honestly stunned at how intricate the hero's work was but there were bigger things to worry about.

He was starved of action and those pathetic alley thieves were going to get the brunt of his boredom.

He slipped off his balcony window and left his home with the stealth of a cat, leaving his father asleep on the couch with Charlie snuggled into his neck while watching a documentary on the wild life in the Amazon jungle.

You see he spiked his dad's dinner.

And now he was free to have a night to himself.

So off he went a-fighting.

He rushed to a really sketchy part of town, not his territory because he didn't need the attention right now but this part was equally active -criminally that is- And as luck would have it, he found thugs immediately, not major ones though, just group of druggies.

He didn't do much, just used one of their cell phones to call up a police precinct that wasn't Tsukauchi's and used his voice modulator to sound like a 37 year old lady who saw suspicious people in an alley, obviously he did it after knocking them out.

Next he found a villain at a 24/7 convenience store and took her out without the store keeper actually seeing anything noticeable about him.

He went on taking out criminals and he hadn't felt this good in so long. He stopped a bank robbery and assaulters and burglaries. The excitement of being on the streets again lit a fire in him, his eyes were brighter than they'd been in a while, a mischievous glint running through the green orbs.

He dropped into an alley and grinned at the abnormally tall villain who was holding a knife to a guy who looked around 17 but they didn't see his smile because of the mask.

He had dark magenta hair and a lip piercing, half a butterfly tatoo visible on his neck and a dark green and blue flannel covering his simple black t-shirt underneath.

The poor teen was wearing a his shoes on the wrong feet and baby pink hoodie with basketball shorts so Jade assumed that the kid wasn't planning on being in this alley or outside his house for that matter because it was a rather cold night.

"What's up?", Jade asked the villain and saluted nonchalantly and his eyes shot to the greenette .

"Nothing much man, how 'bout you keep walking though?" The knife person said and pushed the blade closer to the guys neck as he started to call for help, beads of blood stained the blade causing him to quiet down when he tried to call for help.

"You wouldn't want to be in the same situation as this kid now, would you?"

"Honestly it depends on my mood" Jade leaned against the grimey wall "what'd he do anyway, seems like a sweet guy" he said and pointed at the quivering teen.