| Chapter 1: The Letter |

The beautiful golden rays of the sun shined through the window, illuminating the room with light overpowering the darkness and shadows that crept the room. The birds flying and soaring high to the clouds with the airplane. The sky is blue as the ocean. It was a wonderful morning—

Ring! Ring!

It was certainly not a wonderful morning. Your hand crept out of the comforters and slammed at the alarm clock that annoyingly rings to wake you up. A groan escaping your lips as you turned away from the glass wall of your room where the light of the sun dared entered to wake you up. Giving your back to the sun and your alarm clock already being shut up. The next attempt of awaking you was left to the AI that was created by your Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist of a Father— J.A.R.V.IS

"Rise and Shine, Ms. Stark" You groaned hearing the monotone, robotic male voice of the AI. You attempted to block the sound by using your pillow to cover your ears. Rock Music started to play loud in your room trying to get you to wake up and get out of bed and also get ready.

"Come on, Ms. Stark. I wouldn't wake you up if it wasn't important" Jarvis said as you looked around trying to glare at the AI but realize it was only its voice you can hear.

"You always wake me up like this...Let me sleep!" You groaned dramatically covering your face with your pillow muffling your groans.

"But I do not wake you up this early. You informed me 2 hours ago to wake you up at 8:00" Jarvis said as you pulled the pillow away staring at your gray ceiling, frowning. Trying to remember if you really did say anything of any sort to the AI. Once it clicked to you that you in fact did tell him that. You groaned again, slamming the pillow back to your face as you moved your legs up in annoyance before sitting down.

You stood up and dragged yourself to your personal bathroom in the mansion. You opened the door, entering and staring at your reflection. You had ridiculous bed hair and you looked like a zombie. Your eyes bags were big and it showed that you didn't get any sleep for a week already.

"Do wash and clean yourself up, Ms. Stark. Ms. Potts wants me to inform you that your Dad wishes to have breakfast with you before he goes to work" Jarvis said as you closed the door with your feet, ruffling your messy bed hair.

"No human wakes up beautiful..." You grumbled to yourself before repeating the phrase over and over again. Grabbing a comb as you started to comb your hair. It runned through it but once it got to the end, it got stuck because of the tangles.

"Stupid hair—" You paused brushing your hair roughly "—always—" You continued "—like—" You combed through your hair going to another section "—this—" You grumbled getting to another knot "—every—" You winced a little as before combing the section again "—morning—" You groaned staring at your reflection in the mirror. You started to take in inhale and exhale trying to calm down your grumpy self.

Once you knew that you were calmed, you proceeded to comb your hair and this time gently and not roughly that you would loss so much hair. Lifting your arm up as you sniffed your armpit, before coughing

"I need a bath"

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

Staring at yourself in the mirror. After like a week of not dressing to impress and with all the designer clothes you have. You decided to spice up today and get dress to impress. You always had a sense of fashion in you even for an 11 year old. Taking a deep breath before smiling to your reflection.