Helping paw.

Symphony x reader. She's one of my fnaf oc's. And I felt like writing for her.

Again, if the art isn't there, it'll be at the bottom~!

Enjoy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stared down at your Faz watch. Simply trying to ignore the rowdy kids running amuck in the arcade.

You worked in the Pizza Plex for a little over a week now. Just trying to get by until you graduated. You were in charge of keeping an eye on the kids so they didn't tear up anything or make a mess.

You stayed in the arcade, passing out tokens and counting tickets, before giving them to your robotic coworker.

Symphony was a soft tan bear like Freddy, but with a much softer color pallet. She had an electric teal top hat, with a bright pink bowtie and purple shoulder pads that matched her eyes.

She had a teal lighting bolt across her right eye, with matching lipstick. Cute mismatched ear rings hung from her soft looking ears.

She was shorter than the others of the Superstar band. But she could still be intimidating when she needed to be. If she stood next to Freddy, she'd barely be under his bow tie. Over all, she was an absolute sweetheart.

To you, and everyone around you. She greeted everyone with a sharp toothed smile. You.. Weren't sure who gave her those teeth, but you just hoped they didn't cause an accident.

She also helped you keep an eye on the kids. She also passed out the prizes and kept everything in order.

Symphony really took the phrase Mama Bear seriously. Anytime a child had been bullied around her she'd stick to their side and give them the biggest plush from the prize counter. She's stood up to parents a good few times if any of them were cranky with their child.

She didn't sing really like the others did, but she would stop by DJ Music mans room from time to time, she loved the music he played.

"Heya y/n!" Her chipper voice startles you out of your thoughts. She had bundles of tickets in her arms.

"Hey Symphony. Are you having any problems?" You ask her, looking down at the four children holding onto her legs.

She giggles. "No not at all! We've got our selves a ski ball champion! Isn't that right Jason?"

The little boy wearing a bright orange party hat and a red cape nods his head enthusiastically.

"Little guy's got great aim! I've got to get the biggest prize for them, keep an eye on things okay? I'll be back in five!" She sends you a smile and a wink before she turns on her heel to walk back to the prize counter.

She never failed to make you smile. She didn't mind if the kids used her as a jungle gym. She wasn't fazed and continued to walk around like nothing, she was stronger than she looked that was for sure.

You set your phone back in your pocket, then you adjusted your jacket and decided to take a walk around the arcade, hopefully the stupid teens didn't knock over the crane machine again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some one got pizza grease all over one of the machines.. You huffed as you began to wipe it down.

You really wished guests would at least wash their gross hands before they put their hands on all of the damn buttons.

"But I want to play Fazer blast!" A boy screams at you, clearly too old to be throwing a fit like a two year old. Even the kids in the daycare weren't this whiny. 

You sigh. "Kiddo, I told you its out of order. I'll have it up and running tomorrow alright?"

"Its my birthday! And everything needs to be perfect! Where is Symphony?! I want a prize!"

God.. This kid made you want to tear your hair out. You grit your teeth, reminder.. Don't have any kids. Ever.

The brat continued to complain over every little thing, which only made your temper shorter as time went on. You tried to ignore him, but he kept following you.

"Kid, why don't you go back to your friends? I think Chica brought you all a fresh pizza." You crossed your arms, rubbing your temple in annoyance.

You heard heavy footsteps behind you, but you were suffering from a head ache, you didn't even notice Symphony bend down next to you.

She rests a hand on the kids shoulder, and smiles a forced smile. "Listen little Billy, its not y/n's fault your favorite game isn't working. Sometimes games just bug out, but I promise It'll be working even better by tomorrow!"

How had she not lost her temper yet? You weren't sure. Clearly she had much more patients than you.

"But my birthday is today!" He argues.

Symphony's claws retract twice before she tilts her head. "Don't you have a party to get back to hun?"

"No! I wanted to play Fazer blast!" Was his voice always this ear piercing? Or did it get worse? You weren't sure.

"Billy, what is the one rule we have in the arcade?" She asks, lavender eyes looking.. Cold?

"..Don't make a mess?"

"Well yes. But no, remember to he polite, good things come to those who wait, sweetie." She says.

"But-"

"If I hear one more complaint from you, I know where you live I've seen where you sleep at night, that monster in your closet is me just waiting to snap you like the turd stick you are." She hisses, catching you off guard. You look down at her in surprise.

She tilts her head with a smile, showing off her teeth, causing the boy to tear up before running off calling for his mother.

Symphony stands back to her full height and she turns to you. "Sorry about that y/n. He's a spoiled brat." She laughs patting your back.

"Would you really hurt someone Symphony?" You ask her, looking down at the painted teal claws she had, that rest on your shoulder.

"No! We would never hurt a guest. Doesn't mean we can't scare them though!" She giggles, her fuzzy ears wiggling.

"I guess not." You shrug your shoulders, looking up at her with a smile.

"Let me know if you ever need a helping paw okay? Why don't you take a break? I'll handle things for now." The bear sends you a finger gun.

You send her a thankful smile, but before you can leave, she hands you a plush replica of her.

"Take her with you, if she's anything like me, she loves the music." The pastel glamour bear boops the plush's nose making it squeak cutely.

"I'll be sure to take her to the dance floor. See you later Symphony!"

"Bye bye y/n! Take your break for however long you need it! Catch you later babe!" She sends you a final wave as you leave the arcade.

End.! I hope you enjoyed, I've got five other oc's as well! One is a raccoon, you'll see him soon!

! I hope you enjoyed, I've got five other oc's as well! One is a raccoon, you'll see him soon!